Interested in getting into the swinger lifestyle and want to know 10 first time swingers tips? Swinging can be an enjoyable activity for you and your partner if you know and agree to some common swinging ground rules. If you’ve ever thought about swinging, you need to read these first time swingers tips before you get started.
- Learn the rules and start slow. Don’t rush into the lifestyle without understanding what swinging is all about. Read some of the popular literature and online forums about swinging. Be informed about issues and conflicts that arise within the larger swinging community.
- Start with a couple you’re comfortable with. Finding a more experienced couple who is willing to mentor you and offer swinging advice is important. Typically more mature couples have more experience in the lifestyle are willing and able to help you work through some of the first time jitters.
- Communicate with your partner. Just because you’ve both agreed to try out swinging, doesn’t mean that swinging means the same things to both of you. Most sure you set ground rules with your partner about what’s OK before you begin engaging with other partners.
- Always practice safe sex. There are a myriad of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (stds) out there that you don’t want to catch. Always use condoms and insist that your partners do the same. Get tested regularly for STDs.
- Don’t get drunk or high. Having a few glasses of wine to relax is fine. Having 15 shots before you arrive at the party, is not. If you need to be intoxicated to feel comfortable with the activities you’re engaging in, swinging is not for you.
- No means no. Don’t feel like you need to justify or explain your reason for saying no. If there’s an activity you’re not interested in, a simple, “No thank you” is a sufficient refusal. Don’t give in to peer pressure.
- Don’t be rude. Avoid telling potential partners that you’re not interested in them just because they’re not your type. You never know who that person is friends with and who they might be able to introduce you. Be friendly and don’t close any doors.
- Go to the event prepared. Don’t assume that host will provide anything. Be prepared and bring everything you’ll need for the night with you. If there are special lubes or toys you want to use don’t forget them at home.
- Don’t do things that you’ll regret. It may be exciting to try things you’ve never tried, but don’t do anything that you’d be embarrassed about the next morning. Don’t be persuaded to take photos or video, without thinking about the long-term consequences.
- Have fun. It’s easy to get nervous and over think things. Don’t let your nerves get the best of you. Swinging can be a lot of fun once you get the hang of it.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.