Looking for 10 flirty jokes to tell your girlfriend? These jokes will help you let your sense of humor shine. They will also show your girlfriend that you still have that sense of humor that attracted her to you in the first place. These jokes can really put a spark in your relationship with your girlfriend.
- Mike, to a blonde at the bar: “It’s rude to interrupt a man when he’s talking to his wife.” Sara: “Wife?” Mike: “I’m working on it.” Sara: “You’re awful sure of yourself.” Mike: “You too.” This joke is funny and flirty too. It shows that you are interested in your girlfriend and think she could one day be your wife. This joke could possibly sweep a woman off of her feet.
- “If I were to lay eleven roses next to you, you’d make the perfect dozen.” This joke is just really sweet. Every woman wants to be complimented. Telling your girlfriend that she is perfect and like a rose is a great compliment. Your girlfriend will swoon over this line.
- Man: “Excuse me?” Woman: “Yea?” Man: “Would you touch this?” (holds out his sleeve) Woman: “Ok, why?” Man: “Does that not feel like boyfriend material?”This joke is very funny, but cute. It would actually work to show that you want to be good boyfriend material for your girlfriend. She will see that you have a sense of humor and love this flirty joke.
- “What is the difference between like and love?” Answer: “Spit and swallow.” This joke is flirty and suggestive. It will show your girlfriend that you are humorous. It could also make her laugh. Every woman adores a man with a good sense of humor.
- “If Santa comes down the chimney this year and tries to stuff you in his sack, don’t worry, because I wished for you for Christmas.”This joke is just very funny. It is sweet as well. All women want to feel wanted. If you tell your girlfriend this joke, she will know that you truly want her. This will win you major bonus points.
- “There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can’t take them off you.” Every woman loves a good compliment. If a man tells his girlfriend he cannot take his eyes off of her, it is going to boost her self esteem. She is going to feel attractive and wanted.
- “Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, but nothing compared to you.” With this joke, you will sweep her off of her feet. Letting your girlfriend know that nothing compares to her is very important. She will feel so special and wanted, it could win you a big kiss.
- “Every night I go home crying because I’ll have to wait until tomorrow to see you again.” This flirty joke is very sweet. Women want to know that you want them. They want to know that you are paying attention to them as well. Letting her know that you want to see her every day will win over her heart. She will see that you are totally into her. This is a great way to make your girlfriend feel good about herself.
- “Roses are red, violets are blue, the sun is hot, and so are you.” Telling a woman she is hot will make her feel great. All women want to feel attractive. Most women feel self-conscious about themselves. Telling her she is hot as the sun will show her that you are attracted to her. It will boost her self esteem as well. This one is a win-win situation.
- “Let’s commit the perfect crime; I’ll steal your heart, and you steal mine.” With this flirty joke, you will show your girlfriend that she has stolen your heart, and you are stealing hers. Most women are looking for someone to steal their heart away. When you say this, she is going to be head over heals for you.
When using these different flirty jokes, you will show your girlfriend that you have a wonderful sense of humor. You will show her how flirty and sweet you can be. This can be a great way to sweep a woman off her feet.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …