These 10 flirty knock knock jokes can make the woman you are trying to impress laugh while showing off your flirty side.
It is good to be serious, but not all the time. When trying to win a woman over, humor can play an important role. If you show your sense of humor, she will truly appreciate it as it will help her to get to know you and develop a deeper interest in you. So try out these knock knock jokes, and good luck!
1. Knock knock. Who’s there? Mirra. Mirra who? Mirra Mirra on the wall. This joke may seem corny, but you can play it up any way you like. You could add a little flirty edge to it by saying she is the prettiest woman of them all.
2. Knock knock. Who’s there? Al. Al who? Al give you a kiss if you open up the door. This knock knock joke is very flirty. It shows your humorous side but also shows that you can flirt as well.
3. Knock knock. Who’s there? Aldo. Aldo who? Aldo anywhere with you. Sweet and flirty describes this joke. A women will like your sense of humor and love your charm when you use this knock knock joke.
4. Knock knock. Who’s there? Aretha. Aretha who? Aretha flowers for you. With this knock knock joke, you want to bring the lady some flowers. This joke is cute and very flirty. It will win a woman’s heart.
5. Knock knock. Who’s there? Arnie. Arnie who? Arnie having fun? Such a cute knock knock joke could sweep a woman right off of her feet. This one is sweet and charming and could be used on anyone.
6. Knock knock. Who’s there? Butch. Butch who? Butch your arms around me. With this knock knock joke, you are showing your sense of humor and that you are truly into the girl. So much so that you want her to wrap her arms around you.
7. Knock knock. Who’s there? Cheese. Cheese who? Cheese a cute girl! Every girl loves being complimented, so this knock knock joke will win over the woman of your attention. You can tell her she is cute and she will love it!
8. Knock knock. Who’s there? Cynthia. Cynthia who? Cynthia you been away, I missed you. This knock knock joke is so sweet. You will make her see how much you are into her when you tell her you have missed her.
9. Knock knock. Who’s there? De Niro. De Niro who? De Niro I am to you, the more I like you. Telling her this will be playing a high card and will melt her heart to know you’re into her.
10. Knock knock. Who’s there? Egg. Egg who? Eggcited to meet you. As corny as this one may seem, it is a winner. It will show the woman how excited you are to meet her. It will also show your sense of humor.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.
21 Hairstyles Women Love
Female experts reveal the ’dos that drive them wild.