These 10 flirty knock knock jokes can make the woman you are trying to impress laugh while showing off your flirty side. She will see and love your sense of humor. So try using these knock knock jokes to make her see your flirty and fun side.
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Mirra. Mirra who? Mirra Mirra on the wall. This joke may seem corny, but you can play it up any way you like. You could add a little flirty edge to it by saying she is the prettiest woman of them all.
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Al. Al who? Al give you a kiss if you open up the door. This knock knock joke is very flirty. It shows your humorous side but also shows that you can flirt as well.
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Aldo. Aldo who? Aldo anywhere with you. Sweet and flirty describes this joke. A women will like your sense of humor and love your charm when you use this knock knock joke.
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Aretha. Aretha who? Aretha flowers for you. With this knock knock joke, you want to bring the lady some flowers. This joke is cute and very flirty. It will win a woman’s heart.
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Arnie. Arnie who? Arnie having fun? Such a cute little knock knock joke could sweep a woman right off of her feet. This one is sweet and charming. It could be used on anyone.
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Butch. Butch who? Butch your arms around me. With this knock knock joke, you are showing your sense of humor and that you are truly into the girl. You want her to wrap her arms around you. It is sweet and charming.
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Cheese. Cheese who? Cheese a cute girl! Every girl loves being complimented, so this knock knock joke will win over the object of your attention. You can tell her she is cute and she will love it!
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Cynthia. Cynthia who? Cynthia you been away, I missed you. This knock knock joke is so sweet. You will make her see how much you are into her when you tell her you have missed her.
- Knock knock. Who’s there? De Niro. De Niro who? De Niro I am to you, the more I like you. It melts a woman’s heart to know that she is liked. So telling her this will be playing a high card.
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Egg. Egg who? Eggcited to meet you. As corny as this one may seem, it is a winner. It will show the woman how excited you were to meet her. It will show your sense of humor as well.
When trying to win a woman over, humor can play an important role. It is good to be serious, but not all the time. If you show your sense of humor, she will truly appreciate it. It will help her to get to know you and become interested in you. So try out these knock knock jokes, and good luck!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …