If you believe in flirting, then you must know the 10 flirty questions to ask a girl. Although flirting is a very natural thing, using the wrong words to flirt will you get nothing plus it might backfire the courtship. The following guide will give you a great idea on the 10 flirty questions to ask a girl.
- What type of guy are you attracted to? You want to know whether you are her type or not. Let’s say you just find out that she likes a shy and quiet guy. However, you are an outgoing and talkative person. This isn’t going to work.
- Describe your ideal relationship. Both of you might have a different degree of “ideal.” Her ideal relationship is that she can communicate with her boyfriend openly at anytime. However, your ideal relationship is that communication with your girlfriend is only a waste of time and energy.
- What things will turn you off in a guy? Let’s say both of you are compatible. Nevertheless, it doesn’t mean that you will be perfect for her. For example, cursing is a turn off for her, you probably won’t dare to do it if you love to curse.
- Define your perfect date. Her perfect date is dining out at an expensive restaurant and then hit the dance club. While yours could be eating fast food and then watch a pay-per-view movie at home. Note that there is no negotiation on her perfect date. Take it or leave it.
- How far would you go on the 3rd date? If you are looking forward to get intimate with her on the 3rd date, you definitely need to know if she would want the same thing or not. Going out with her would be a very bad idea if her 3rd date only includes a dinner and a movie. Don’t expect to change her mind later on.
- How could you tell he is the one? Don’t get shocked if her answer is a long one. It might bore you to death, however, you should pay attention to it since she will explain what her Mr. Right is really like. If everything she has mentioned doesn’t quite match who you truly are, forget her.
- What do you like about yourself? Now, it is your turn to figure out if you agree with what she has to say about herself or not. It shouldn’t take a long time to know the real her. If everything comes out from her mouth are lies and jokes, you might need a reality check about dating her.
- How do you feel about seeing more than 1 guy? You only believe in seeing 1 girl at a time. However, she tells you that it is fine to see multiple guys. This should ring the bell that she is totally out of your league, regardless of how beautiful she is.
- What is your point of view on cheating? If you have been cheated on before, you wouldn’t tolerate cheating undoubtedly. Let’s say she tells you that cheating is a very bad thing. She has been hurt badly before. Obviously, both of you are on the same page.
- What are your goals and dreams? You are entitled to know her goals and dreams. If she gets offensive with this question, you should realize that she isn’t worth it. You want someone who is optimistic about her future.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.
21 Hairstyles Women Love
Female experts reveal the ’dos that drive them wild.