10 Flirty Questions
If you're doing your best to bring a lady home, you cannot go wrong with these ten flirty questions. This collection of ideas is sure to help you ensnare her interest and make certain that she's a willing participant to the conversation you two are having. Remember, half of the flirting game involves making sure that she's not paying attention to any other guy in the room. To that effect, these flirty questions will make certain that her focus, and intentions later, completely revolve around you.
- What kind of dress is that? Show her that you have an eye for fashion and care about the amount of time she's invested in looking good. This is one of the better flirty questions because it opens up the opportunity to talk about her taste in clothing and why she wears what she does.
- So what do you think is your best feature? This flirty question is a bit of a crap shoot, but the main idea is that you let your emphasize on her good qualities. Furthermore, you're playing off that you don't notice what's so obviously great about her, which will encourage her to fight for your absolute attention.
- What's your perfect type of guy? This allows her to explore her ideals and see if you fit any of the criteria. Plus, you could always contest her opinions and prove to her that there is no such thing as a "perfect man." However, if she says, "Not you," it might be a good time to walk away.
- What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done? This flirty question will let her show her true face while she recounts a story that's meant to entertain. However, it might be a little to personal for a first impression, so you might need to wait for her martini to kick in before you ask her this.
- If you could fight anyone in this bar, who would it be? This is an amazing flirty question because it's indirectly so. In other words, you're getting her into an engaging conversation without blatantly trying to capture her attention or pointing out parts of her body. Plus, if you can make her laugh, that'll double your chances of bringing her home by the end of the night.
- Would agree with me if I said I'm pretty cute? This is one of those flirty questions that can go right or wrong, depending on your presentation. If you're confident in yourself, it can be a great segue into a conversation about your good qualities. If you're cocky, she'll probably end up throwing her drink in your face. Don't be the latter.
- They say drinks say a lot about a person, what does your's say about you? Get a good look into her personality and know what you're going to buy her on your next round with this awesome flirty question. You can start off the conversation by talking about what you love about your drink, and then asking for her opinion.
- What do you think of (insert movie name here)? It might not seem like a flirty question from the outset, but it's more of a way to get some conversation moving. If she loves the movie, then it's great for you. If she's never heard of the movie, then you can talk to her about why it's the best piece of cinema ever created by man. If she abhors it, then it might be time to move on to a different lady.
- What do you think underwear says about a person? Again, you might want to wait until the vodka kicks in before asking this question, as it's a little too up-front for a greeting phrase. However, you can trade theories with one another, or even find out what she's wearing that night. Definitely a great way to get the idea of a bedroom with you in her head.
- Do you think your drink would taste better at my place? The ultimate flirty question. The only way you can ask her to come up more blatantly is to hand her a written invitation. Only use this one if she's a sure thing, otherwise things could go horribly wrong.