Coming up with a list of the 10 foods that are bad for you was a pretty easy thing to do. There are so many foods that are bad for your body these days. Most foods that are bad for us are t he foods that ultimately give us the most pleasure. But these guilty pleasures cause things like diabetes and obesity.
- Alcohol – Alcohol makes you gain weight. Just a 12 ounce can of beer contain 146 calories. You can gain 1.2 pounds in just a month, taking into account that you do little to no exercise. This is definitely one of the foods that are bad for you.
- Meat – Meat has a ton of saturated fats. A 3 ounce piece of beef has more than 300 calories and 80 mg of cholesterol. That's a lot for just a small piece of meat.
- Cake – Cake is definitely a food that is bad for you. We all love cake but just a small 3 ounce slice of cake has about 360 calories, half of those calories coming from fat. If you think fat-free pound cake is any better, it's not! A 3 ounce slice is still 240 calories.
- Chocolate – Women love to eat chocolate, especially when they have their monthly cycle. It seems women crave chocolate during that time. But a 1.5 ounce chocolate bar has 226 calories and a little less than half of those calories come from fat.
- Fast Food – Fast food is just bad for you…period! A regular size of French fries has 237 calories. Hotdogs contain 82% fat. 100 potato chips have a whopping 100 calories.
- Doughnuts – Doughnuts are among the foods that are bad for you. It is amazing how many people stop for their donut fix every morning. A regular glazed doughnut has 242 calories. And half of those calories come from fat. Not a good breakfast for the waistline.
- Eggs – One large hard-boiled egg contains 79 calories. That may not seem like a lot but that same egg has 216 mg of cholesterol. High cholesterol levels can lead to heart disease or stroke.
- Ice Cream – Just one scoop of vanilla ice cream has 250 calories. Of that, 150 calories are from fat. Instead, the mango ice cream has reduced fat, low cholesterol and low sugar.
- Nuts – You may be surprised to know that nuts are actually not good for weight loss. A handful of dried macadamia nuts contains 235 calories, 88% of those calories are from fat.
- Pies – Pies contain a lot of fat. In fact, a pecan pie has 500 calories, 45% of those calories comes from fat.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”