10 Foods That Fight Fat
If you’re looking to lose a little bit of belly fat, you might want to look to these 10 foods that fight fat. Of course, you’ll need to eat moderately while working a little bit of exercise into your normal routine, but if you eat these foods that fight fat on a normal basis, you could lose some serious weight. As an initial tip, try to stick to foods high in fiber because they are the some of the best foods that fight fat.
- Try to drink nectar instead of your typical juice made from concentrate. Nectar could be in any of these healthy juices: peach, apricot, pear or papaya juice. Additionally, these juices are mixed with pulp that’s rich in fiber. In every eight-ounce glass of nectar, more than one gram of fiber can be found.
- If you like to eat cereal in the morning, you may want to sprinkle a little bit of ground flaxseed onto your cereal. Two tablespoons of flaxseed packs almost two grams of fiber. You can even mix it in with your favorite yogurt to get your helping.
- When you’re trying to choose the right spread for your toast, look to almond butter spread. Adding just two tablespoons of almond butter can bring you two extra grams of fiber as well as vitamin E!
- If you think that the type of bread you’re making your sandwiches with is causing your weight gain, switch to rye bread. Two grams of fiber can be found in each slice, which puts white bread to shame. Rye bread is definitely one of the best foods for fighting off fat.
- If you like to eat soup, try to buy different types of soups with beans. There are a variety of soups that contain several grams of fiber, including ham and bean, black bean, chili with beans and more.
- Next time you order a hot dog, make sure to add some sauerkraut to it. The more sauerkraut you pile on, the more fiber you’re taking in. To be exact, every one-fourth cup contains close to a gram in fiber.
- If you’ve got the late night munchies, try popping a bag of light popcorn. A whopping eight grams of fiber can be found in each popcorn bag.
- If you’re looking to cook your potatoes in a more healthy way, leave the skin on. Many people actually prefer the skins to stay on, but you’ll be delighted to know that each skin contains one gram of fiber alone.
- Of course, veggies can help you fight that fat in a variety of ways. Eating foods like cooked carrots, broccoli or cauliflower can provide you with up to three to five grams of fiber. The same cannot be said if you eat these foods raw because heat actually helps fiber to be more available in food.
- Try to buy candy bars with nuts in them because of how rich they are in fiber. Nutty candy bars contain around two grams of fiber, which is a lot more than bars that contain no nuts.