Searching for 10 foods that increase libido?This article will provide you with the top ten foods to increase libido that have been collected from various sources around the web. These foods are sure to get your blood flowing and put you and your lover in the mood in no time. Everyone needs a healthy sex life, and what's a better way to do that and eat amazingly good food!
- Celery. This is one food that increases libido and promotes a healthy sex drive. Why? Because it has many enzymes, including androsterone. This is an odorless hormone that is released when you sweat and has been studied and shown to increase libido and turn the opposite sex on.
- Bananas. This forbidden fruit naturally increases libido with the bromelain enzyme, which stimulates men especially and can actually reverse impotence. Not to mention, this food increases libido by providing you with potassium and energy boosting nutrients.
- Raw oysters. This is the most common food that increases libido. We've all heard the stories, and they are true. Oysters are very high in zinc and dopamine, which increases sperm count and naturally increases the libido all on it's on. This natural aphrodisiac also promotes high testosterone levels.
- Nuts. These foods increase libido simply by having the natural fatty acids found in most nuts along with Omega Acid which give you energy. Almonds are one of the most famous nuts that increase libido with the odor that produces enzymes in women that arouse them naturally.
- Avocados. Avocados made the list of the top ten foods that increase libido because of all the natural aphrodisiacs found in this fruit. With high levels of folic acid, potassium and Vitamin B6, this fruit was made to make you feel energized and help stimulate thyroid glands which can stimulate and arouse a woman much faster.
- Eggs. This food seems to be a miracle food. While eggs wouldn't naturally turn you on, it does provide your body with protein and Vitamin B5 and B6, which can provide you with lots of energy. Eggs also have a natural enzyme to reduce stress, which is essential to increasing your libido and have a healthy sex drive.
- Liver. Doesn't sound to yummy, but it will increase your libido in no time. Liver is a huge source of glutamine, which can promote your immune system. With that in mind, this food you need to add to your diet regularly, but overall it keeps your body more energized thus providing you with a stronger libido.
- Chocolate. Other than this being a woman's best friend, chocolate contains many enzymes that promote an increase in libido. This food is high in caffeine, as well as phenylethylamine. Phenylethylamine has been shown to give the same feeling as 'being in love'.
- Garlic. You might need breathe mints, but garlic contains allicin, which increases blood flow to the sexual organs. If you can't stand the smell, try taking garlic capsules to increase libido.
- Figs. This food can increase libido by providing your body with amino acids, which are believed to increase the sex drive naturally. They are also full of nutrients and enzymes that will help you last longer in bed.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.