10 Foot Tattoo Ideas
Here are 10 foot tattoo ideas to consider if you are having trouble deciding on a design. Before you get a foot tattoo, make sure you are completely sure about your decision. Make sure you also do some research so you can find a tattoo artist that has a good reputation.
- One common foot tattoo idea is a star. You may want to get several stars instead of just one. Have them run in a line toward your ankle, and make sure that you choose a good color.
- Flowers are a popular foot tattoo idea. Mostly women get flower tattoos, but that is not always the case. Choose your favorite flower, and get it colored in.
- A butterfly is a foot tattoo idea to consider. Butterflies are popular choices since they are often very colorful. Spend some time deciding on a design before you have the work done.
- Birds are popular among both men and women. Pick your favorite bird or just get a tattoo of one that looks cool. The more colorful the bird the more your tattoo will stand out.
- Another foot tattoo idea is a team logo. Use your favorite college of pro sports team’s logo for your foot tattoo. You can also consider using the team’s mascot instead.
- Crosses are cool tattoos no matter where they are applied. Choose a cross for your foot and think about getting it colored in. There are many designs of crosses, so think it through before you settle on the tattoo.
- A snake is one of the foot tattoo ideas to think about. Get a snake that is multi-colored, so your tattoo attracts more attention. You may want to have the tattoo span your entire foot.
- Writing is always a good choice. Have your spouse’s name tattooed on your foot, or whoever you are dating at the time. If things don’t work out, you can always wear socks.
- Get a foot tattoo of your pet. Animals such as a cat can be colorful tattoos for your foot. If you have two cats, get both feet tattooed.
- Chinese calligraphy tattoos are popular choices. Choose a design for your foot that looks good. You may want to find out what the word means, before you have the artist apply it.