Start with these ten freaky songs to make love to, and after this sentence you'll be inspired to begin making plans for tonight. Are these lovely, mooshy-wooshy songs? Nothing comes even close to the great hits you will find here. Do it bizarre. Do it the malicious and kinky way. To hell with cheesy lyrics. Get hold of some attitude and mark your territory with these freaky songs.
- “Devil Inside” by INXS. This freaky song that will always get the number one position no matter where place you are: at home, in a restaurant, your room, the sofa. The devil is choosing you to get nasty, so follow your animal instinct. That’s it. Nothing else to add.
- “Let’s Go Outside” by George Michael. George Michael was really famous when he was part of Wham! After that, he started a successful solo career. But there was a time when love songs weren’t enough, and he decided to go wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am.
- “Dragula” by Rob Zombie. Some ladies like it hard core. With a heavy style, any love session can be pumped up with our good friend Rob Zombie. The guitar sounds as if it were telling you to go all out.
- “Sex Dwarf” by Scooter. These guys made a homage to Soft Cell, recording this incredible cover. If you are not so tall, this is your song. If you’re tall this is also your song. It is not about height. It’s about getting your camera and taking pretty pictures, and so on.
- “P.I.M.P” by 50 Cent. Hip hop anthem for the occasion, you music freak. 50 Cent is like the real pimp when you’re dancing at the nightclub, and then you feel an urge to go and make love in the bathroom. It talks about respect. About being gangsta'. You can’t deny it brings a good rhythm to it.
- “In Da Club” by 50 Cent. A classic mood making song all around. He’s the fast master of killing rhymes that will make your body bounce. Impossible to resist, the girls like them from the hood.
- “Tainted Love” by Marilyn Manson. Another fantastic cover to calm your music freak needs when making love. Well, Marilyn is freak enough, so he brings his touch to the sex song to give birth to a new and different generation that loves chaos and no laws.
- “Any Colour You Like” by Pink Floyd. Legendary band to add on the list, the freaky and dark side of the moon went under psychedelics. Let your mind manifest itself. Love awareness and, of course, sex. Do not stop war with weapons, instead fight with acid. This is an old gem.
- “Voyager” by Daft Punk. This band brings funk, house and the electronic vibe all together. This song is like being part of a cybernetic advertisement. If you don’t like it rough, then do it with calm and patience. Take some time off to make room for space travel and lovemaking.
- “Born Slippy” by Underworld. For the people who love parades and trance music, this is the song for you. Always a good elixir for any girl who enjoys freaky songs.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...