10 Frugal Gift Ideas
You can save money and impress your loved ones at the same time with these 10 frugal gift ideas. These gift ideas are fun, creative, and expensive, so keep them in mind when you are searching for the perfect gift.
- Gift Card To A Bookstore If you know someone who loves reading, you can treat them to a gift card to their favorite bookstore. The recipient will be able to choose the books that he wants and purchase them with the card. You can purchase a gift card for $10 and up with most bookstores. If you want the gift card to go a long way, you can purchase a gift card to a used bookstore.
- Home-made Desserts Most people love eating desserts. If you are a great cook, you can make your own desserts like fancy cupcakes, cookies, or fudge brownies, and put them in a basket or gift bag.
- Board Game A board game is one of the best frugal gift ideas because it will make a boring day more exciting. You can find inexpensive board games online and in stores such as trivia games, chess games, word games, and romantic games.
- Gift Card To A Restaurant A gift card to a restaurant is one of the most popular, frugal gift ideas. Most people love going to restaurants and eating delicious food. You can purchase a gift card to the recipient's favorite restaurant for $10 to $50. That special someone will definitely be impressed by your thoughtful gesture.
- Salon Gift Certificate A salon gift certificate is one of the best frugal gift ideas because most people enjoy pampering themselves. You can treat your favorite guy to a special haircut or a manicure and your favorite girl to a fancy manicure or pedicure. You can personalize your gift with a unique greeting card.
- Spa Gift Basket Spa gifts baskets are nice, frugal gift ideas for the ladies. Spa gift baskets come with all kinds of beauty products like body washes, fancy soaps, bath bubbles, bath bombs, bath salts, slippers, manicure and pedicure supplies, and the like. You can find spa gift baskets online and in stores for $10 and up. If you want to find the best deal, visit a discount store that sells beauty products.
- Magazine Subscription Magazine subscriptions are useful, frugal gift ideas. Many different kinds of magazine subscriptions are available online such as health, beauty, sports, bodybuilding, fitness, cooking, home and garden, and others. If you want to surprise that special person, have the publications delivered directly to her home or office.
- Cheap Champagne If you know someone who loves drinking alcohol, purchase a bottle of inexpensive champagne. Prices for one bottle start at only $4.49 and they come in all kinds of flavors and styles like dry, pink, and peach champagne. Just don't forget to include a bottle-opener with your gift.
- Coffee If you know a coffee-lover, you can buy him a bag of coffee. Coffee comes in many different styles and flavors like Colombian, dark roast, medium roast, hazelnut, vanilla, apricot cream, cinnamon, raspberry, Jamaican rum and others. If you want to make this gift extra-special, include a personalized coffee mug.
- Pajamas Pajamas are also one of the best frugal gift ideas and they come in many different styles and patterns. They make great gifts and they are affordable. You can make this gift better by including a pair of fuzzy slippers!
Posted on: Mar. 17, 2010