10 Frugal Living Blogs
If you're trying to cut down on your expenses, check out one of these 10 frugal living blogs. Frugal living is a popular topic among others which frugal living blogs could help you spark some ideas. They range from saving money to ideas on what to invest in, but no matter what money issue you may have, there are always ways to get around to it.
- Wisebread. One of the most popular blogs that have to do with personal finance. They offer tips and tricks about frugal living. Additionally, anyone can try to make money by contributing some articles to the site.
- Families. Another popular blog amongst others. Just like Wisebread, they have many articles that have to do with frugal living. As the title of the site may state, it’s for families, however, you can learn a thing or two even if you do not have one yourself.
- Get Rich Slowly. Even though this blog talks about getting rich slowly, it is one of the frugal living blogs that can help you get some ideas for improving your financial situation.
- Money under 30. This is a blog that is geared towards people that are under 30. Despite that it was meant for that age group, anyone can learn a thing or two about personal finance. He makes it fun and educational for people that are under 30.
- Frugal Dad. Maybe some of you are not a dad yet, but this can apply to anyone. He offers some suggestions such as saving some money for college or talking about money with your kids. Fun and educational from a dad’s point of view, this is one of the best frugal living blogs to check out.
- Not Made Of Money. This blogger updates his blog and lists ways to save money. Sometimes, there are contests that he would give away to some lucky winners. However, there are also more tricks that have to do with saving money.
- Free Money Finance. A blog that talks about ways to save and making more money too.
- Frugal Cuisine. If you need some idea on what to make, there are different recipes to try out from this website. You can cut down a lot by eating healthy and delicious food at home instead of going out.
- The Frugal Family Kitchen. Another blog worth considering because eating at home is the main point. You can make lots of delicious recipes on the very cheap side such as with fruits, veggies, whole grain products and etc. Do not let the recipes to overwhelm you.
- Living on a Dime. This is one of the best frugal living blogs on the Internet. Even though it is aimed at people that have a family, some of the recipes she includes are helpful for everyone, such as making your own laundry soap instead of buying it at the store. If you want to stretch your money even further, use this mom’s blog to give you some ideas.