10 Fun Dating Ideas: Denver
Denver has lots of places to go on a date, so here are 10 fun dating ideas for Denver. Whether you like music, theater, dining, rock climbing, or comedy, there are places available for everyone’s taste. Try some of these fun dating ideas on your next Denver date.
- The Bluebird Theater is the place to go to enjoy up and coming musicians. The entertainment ranges from danceable tunes to soft ballads. Sing a chorus to your favorite song while sipping your drink. The Bluebird Theater is located at 3317 E. Colfax Avenue, Denver.
- Trios Enoteca is for the jazz and blues lovers. Five nights a week they feature live entertainment while you nibble on sushi, veggies, meats and cheese with your favorite wine. It’s a great place not only for your taste buds, but for your romantic conquests. It is located at 1730 Wynkoop Street, Denver.
- How about a little rock climbing at the Paradise Rock Gym Inc.? If you and your honey like competition and like to show off your physiques gleaned from the fruits of your labor, this is a really fun date. Enjoy watching your partner climb the rocks with their spandex shorts on. Enjoy a safe fall from the rocks right into your partner’s arms!! The gym is located at 6260 Washington Street, Suite 5, Denver.
- Get some golf tips from your sweetie at Go Putt Miniature Golf. Miniature golf has been around for ages and is a proven fun date. Laugh when you miss the hole and snuggle up to your love as he wraps his arms around you to help you with your strokes! Go Putt Miniature Golf is located at 9741 Park Meadows Drive in Lone Tree.
- Enjoy some laughs watching Improv at the Impulse Theater located in the basement of the Wynkoop Brewery. Here is where you will see the best comedy Improv artists and groups in the city giving weekly performances. You can enjoy coffee and dessert at the restaurant upstairs or shoot a game of pool after the show. The theater is located at 1634 18thStreetin Denver.
- Take part in some Improv at the Bovine Metropolis Theater. For an inexpensive, fun evening that is unusual, this small, local theater includes the audience in their performances. They also offer a weekly Improv class which could be a really fun date and a unique experience. The theater is located at 1527 Champa Street in Denver.
- For a fun date full of laughter, check out Comedy Works. This place is home to some of the best comedians in the country. While you’re laughing, the atmosphere is still romantic so you can snuggle up while you are laughing your head off. Be sure to get tickets early because this place is often sold out. It is located at 1226 15thStreet in Denver.
- If you like all kinds of loud music of many genres, The Marquis on Larimer is the place to go. The dance floor is not too big, but dancing close can be romantic. The floor even shakes from the bass guitar while you’re dancing. You may have to yell to order your drinks, but this place promises to provide you with a great evening. After the concert you can enjoy a slice of New York Pizza from Marquis Pizza. It is located at 2009 Larimer Street in Denver.
- Do you like Spanish music with flamenco guitarists? The 9thDoor has live flamenco guitarists on Tuesday nights, along with homemade sangria and nosh. The dimmed lights and candles provide a romantic mood. You’ll love this intimate setting. It is located at 1808 Blake Street in Denver.
- How about watching Sundance Film Festivals movies in an intimate setting? The Mayan Theater plays independent films, has a bar upstairs, and the architecture is incredible. The seats are a little small, but the audience is small and intimate. You can enjoy a drink while you’re watching the movie. Be the first to see the first rate films shown at the Mayan Theater located at 100 Broadway in Denver. After the movie stop in at The Hornet at First and Broadway and enjoy their wide variety of American meals.