10 Fun Night Date Ideas: Denver
These 10 fun night date ideas: Denver can be helpful, whether you're just starting a relationship, or feel that you and your better half have fallen into a rut. Denver is a fantastic city, full of wonderful people and places. However, it is all too easy to stay in, if you aren't aware of all the things there are to do.
- Comedy Works Located at 1226 15th Street, Comedy Works is an excellent location for a date, because there's almost nothing better than having a lot of laughs with your date. A variety of different comedy acts perform there on a regular basis, so you're sure to find something to suit your tastes. Be sure to buy your tickets well in advance, because Comedy Works does sell out fairly quickly.
- Bluebird Theater Located at 3317 E. Colfax Avenue, the Bluebird has a variety of acts on any given night. If you're into the local Denver music scene, then the Bluebird is the place to take your date. You can enjoy a nice night out in Denver, and support local musicians at the same time.
- Mayan Theater The Mayan Theater is located at 110 Broadway. The Mayan Theater is a movie theater that's known for showing independent films. There is also a bar upstairs that people of legal age can enjoy. The Mayan Theater is a nice place to go for date night that's off the beaten path.
- Denver Center for the Performing Arts Located at 1245 Champa Street, the Denver Center for the Performing Arts is located in the heart of Denver. It's central location makes it very easy to grab a bite to eat or a few drinks either before or after a show. If you or your date enjoys a taste of culture every now and again, go check out a play or a musical at the Denver Center for the Performing Arts.
- The Marquis Theater The Marquis is located at 2009 Larimer Street. The Marquis boasts a variety of musical acts, from alternative to punk shows. The dance floor isn't very big, but that just gives you a reason to dance even closer to your date. There's also an attached pizza joint. Marquis Pizza, that serves delicious New York style pizza.
- Rock climbing A popular rock climbing location in Denver is Paradise Rock Gym, located at 6260 Washington St. Ste., 5. Rock climbing is a great work out, and it's an activity that's fun and alternative. Perfect for a date.
- Miniature golf A place to go putt putt golfing in Denver is Go Putt Miniature Golf, located at 9741 Park Meadows Drive. Everyone likes putt putt, and a little competition can spice up that date.
- ESPN Zone A popular sports bar, ESPN Zone is located at 1187 16th Street. If you or your date are into sports, then this is the place to go. With a lively atmosphere and tons of TV's to catch the game, you can't go wrong.
- Impulse Theater The Impulse Theater is located at 1634 18th Street. It's a comedy club dedicated to improv acts. A unique aspect of this particular theater is that it's attached to the famous Wynkoop Brewery. With guaranteed laughs and an attached brewery, you can't go wrong.
- The Hornet The Hornet is a restaurant located near the Mayan Theater, at 76 Broadway. It's a great option if you're going to the Mayan anyway, but it's also just a relaxed place to get some delicious food. This restaurant is particularly known for its wide variety of food.