10 Fun Party Songs
Surely, many party songs have been recorded but the best 10 fun party songs are universally accepted as suitable for just about any shindig. Adding a good soundtrack to your party can help bring back memories of past good times and help shape future memories, as well. Fun party songs can set the mood for a night (and day, if you're lucky) to remember.
- "Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd Women just love dancing to this classic rock tune. No one can explain exactly why, but it just puts them in that mood and because of that, this is one of the best fun party songs ever written.
- "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred Oh, get over yourself. Don't act like you are too cool to listen to this track. Just do like the hipsters and claim you like it "ironically" because that is the new code word for guilty pleasure.
- "Twist and Shout" by the Beatles These blokes drove women wild during their peak and the power of their music can still be felt today. This fun party song is sure to get the crowd going.
- "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey Journey songs are just fun to sing and for some reason they encourage people to start taking shots. This song will definitely elevate the party vibe to eleven.
- "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" by Queen This fun party song has been covered by many artists, but the Queen original is the perfect fit for any night of debauchery, partying and dancing.
- "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough" by Michael Jackson Leave it to the King of Pop to deliver one of the most memorable fun party songs of all time. This is a great track to lighten the mood of any party, just make sure no children are around.
- "I Saw Her Standing There" by the Beatles The British are reserved and boring people, right? The Beatles proved that there are some fun blokes from the old country and they surely delivered one of the most enduring fun party songs when they recorded this gem.
- "Brass Monkey" by the Beastie Boys These white guys sure can lay down the hip-hop and this fun party song is among the most legendary of their storied career.
- "Oh, Pretty Woman" by Roy Orbison Grab a pretty or not so pretty lady and dance with her as this fun party song plays and you are destined to get lucky. If she is not actually, in fact, a pretty woman, just drink her pretty.
- "ABC" by the Jackson 5 This fun party song can help you remember the alphabet in case you get so Charlie Sheen'ed that you can't even feel your face anymore.