Question and answer sessions with the girlfriend usually turn out interesting, so here are 10 fun questions to ask your girlfriend. There are different reasons for wanting cool questions to ask your girlfriend. Maybe you just want some good conversation starters. Or, you want to know more about her. Asking interesting questions also signals to her that you're truly interested in what she has to say. Just be sure to actually listen to what she's telling you, or you may land yourself in the dog house.
- "What's the weirdest job you've ever applied for?" The odd things that some people are willing to do for work will probably surprise you. Prepare yourself for hearing a variety of jobs, from sex phone operator to zoo keeper. This fun question will also help you gauge what kind of personality your girlfriend has, if you don't know already.
- "Ever milked a cow?" This fun question isn't meant to be deep or serious. You can ask your girlfriend this question out of the blue, if you feel like making her say, "What?"
- "If you had to live the rest of your life with only one kind of food and one kind of beverage, what would they be?" This fun question is a kind of sneaky way to find out what your girlfriend's absolute favorite things are to eat and drink. You will also probably have fun debating her choices.
- "Batman or Spiderman?" Everybody has an opinion on this fun question. If your girlfriend says she doesn't, she's lying. It will be fun debating your hero's merits if she chooses differently than you.
- "What was your absolute best vacation and why?" It will be fun to hear her relive a happy time in her life. She will enjoy talking about it, and she'll appreciate you asking her.
- "If you won the lottery, what would you spend the money on?" The lottery question is another fun question to ask your girlfriend. Besides getting her talking, you can also find out what her aspirations are.
- "What's the naughtiest thing you ever got in trouble for as a kid?" You may be surprised at the answer when you ask this fun question. Your girlfriend, the good girl, could have been quite the troublemaker when she was younger, you never know.
- "What was your most embarrassing moment?" Asking your girlfriend this fun question will probably bring out her shy side. The most everyday experiences can turn out to be the most embarrassing.
- "If you had to choose one of your five senses to lose forever, what would it be and why?" This fun question is one that will make your girlfriend pause for a second. It will also help you to figure out what kind of experiences are important to your girlfriend.
- "In your eyes, what's a perfect date?" This fun question will keep your girlfriend talking for a while. It will also give you inspiration on how to plan a special date for her, if the occasion ever arises.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.