10 Fun Relationship Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend
There are 10 fun relationship questions to ask your girlfriend that can help keep your relationship light and happy. Talking about these things will both reveal something about your partner and at the same time spark some good conversation. But be prepared…she may turn around and ask you something you’ll have to answer. Though these questions might not be relationship-specific, many do focus on her dreams and aspirations for the future, of which you presumably want to be a part.
- “What are your three favorite qualities about me?” This fun relationship question gets you some insight as to what makes you a good guy and strokes your ego at the same time. Plus, with this information, you know what to continue to accentuate.
- “What is your dream vacation?” All couples like to take vacations together, and this fun relationship question will let you both fantasize and daydream about where you may go someday. Also, this question lets you know what kind of traveler she is – a beach girl? A Europe-file? An outdoorsy hiker?
- “Would you ever consider being with a girl?” This fun relationship question gets at what most men are concerned with – can we ever have a threesome? Many women, if they are open-minded enough and comfortable in their relationship, might be more open to this than you think.
- “What is your idea of a perfect man?” Asking this question lets you hear what the ideal man is to your girlfriend, allowing you to aim toward that as a goal, to the extent that you can. She’ll be polite about how you fall short of her idealized picture of male-ness, but you can promise to do your best to get there.
- “What did you find most charming about me when we first met?” This fun relationship question lets you both reminisce about your first meeting. What you hear in response will allow you to reflect on your current qualities and ponder if you still have those charming elements. If not, work on getting them back.
- “What celebrity would you most like to have sex with?” This is a classic fun relationship question that allows your girlfriend to fantasize in a “safe” way, because odds are she’ll never meet that celebrity. Surprise her the next time you’re intimate by telling her to call you by her fantasy’s name.
- “What are your favorite names for kids?” Assuming you both want kids, this is a fun relationship question because it allows you to think years down the road to when you may have children together. Plus, talking about potential baby names is always fun.
- “Do I remind you of any ex boyfriends?” This question allows you to compare yourself to past guys she’s been with and see where the similarities are. You can hope that you compare to the better ones.
- “What foreign country would you most like us to live in?” Thinking about your life together down the road is fun and optimistic. Asking your girlfriend where abroad she would most like to live is a way to explore other countries and cultures and picture yourself in them.
- “What’s the most important thing I’ve yet to learn about you?” This question is fun because it reveals a fact that your girlfriend has yet to reveal. It can lead to another question, such as why you haven’t discovered this so far.