Whether you are looking for a change of scenery or a fun family outing these 10 fun restaurants in NYC will be just what you are looking for. From extravagant décor to entertainment the entire family will enjoy these locations. These 10 fun restaurants are the hot spots for a fun atmosphere in New York City.
- Lucky Cheng – If you want to step into a restaurant that is a world of it’s on, then this off Broadway cabaret drag show is the perfect place for a great time. This is not your typical dinner and a show, but celebrity endorsements and popularity of this restaurant make it a must see when you are in NYC. Along with the entertaining drag cabaret show, they start cranking up the karaoke immediately following the show each night. 24 1st Ave, New York, NY 10009
- Jekyll and Hyde – The only haunted restaurant and bar in New York City, this gem located in Greenwich Village tops the list of thrill seekers and fun lovers alike. Live special effects and haunting special effects make this a dining experience like no other. Be sure to check out the unlimited free drink brunch offered Saturday and Sunday. 91 7th Ave S New York, NY 10014
- Hard Rock Café – This may be an international chain restaurant, but they still know how to have fun. Elaborate décor and rocking music will put a smile on anyone’s face. When you visit make sure to try the Legendary burger, this 10 oz treat will satisfy any appetite. Also, make sure to stop by the memorabilia and souvenir shop so you can take home some memories. 1501 Broadway Ste 300, New York, NY 10036
- Ninja New York – The interior décor is fashioned after a ninja castle from the feudal days so you can experience the life of a ninja. The table side magic shows are mysterious and amazing and help make the experience complete. They also offer private parties and can host special events to accommodate your specific needs. 25 Hudson St, New York, NY 10013
- Mars 2112 – A space themed family friendly restaurant is a truly unique experience. From the spaceship ride to outer space and many costume clad service personnel, kids will be thrilled and entertained. Be prepared for an out of this world experience. 1633 Broadway Lowr C05, New York, NY 10019
- Stardust Diner – Time travel back to the rock and roll glory days of the 1950s at the classically retro designed diner. Another fun point is that all of the wait staff are people waiting to make a break into show business. Watch out for the spontaneous musical interludes as the wait staff will jump on an empty table and sing a tune for your enjoyment. 1650 Broadway # 1, New York, NY 10019
- Galaxy Global Eatery – A sci-fi theme restaurant that kids will enjoy, but will also impress parents with their progressive healthy menu options. The music can be a bit loud, which is great if you have kids who tend to be loud as well. 15 Irving Place New York, NY 10003
- Peanut Butter & Company – How can you go wrong with a restaurant focused around the American classic peanut butter sandwich? This spot has over 20 menu items for a unique peanut butter experience every time. Don’t forget to check out their take away custom peanut butter blends. 240 Sullivan St Frnt C, New York, NY 10012
- Mickey Mantle’s – For the ultimate sports fanatic, this family friendly restaurant is the perfect choice for baseball enthusiasts. The décor is incredible with autographed memorabilia adorning the walls. This restaurant has the feel of being on a live taping of ESPNs Sports Center; kids will love the upbeat atmosphere. 42 Central Park South New York, New York 10019
- La Lucha – A taste of true Mexican street food combined with the outrageous lucha libre décor makes a fun and unique experience. The waitresses wear luchador masks and really complete the feeling the restaurant’s style. The menu offers a lot of variety in flavors and portion sizes so everyone can get just what they want. 147 Ave A New York, New York 10009
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …