If you ever run out of things to say to your girl, here are 10 fun sex questions to ask your girlfriend. Don't be surprised if asking these questions ignites a spark that leads you deep into a very long, very hot night.
- "What's your favorite part of sex?" Knowing her favorite part of sex will make you an even better partner and talking about sex will keep her mind firmly where you want it: on you and the debauchery the two of you are about to perform.
- "Which fantasy do you most wish could come true?" Maybe you can't make her fantasy about being the filling in a Brad Pitt/Jude Law sandwich come true, but asking this question will give you good insight about what your girl finds hot and will add more ammunition to your sex arsenal.
- "If I could only touch one part of you to turn you on, which part would it be?" Although this seems like a total no-brainer and might possibly go without saying, when she tells you what part it is, touch her there. And repeat as necessary.
- "What's the naughtiest thing you've ever done?" Only ask this question if you're not going to get jealous about her answer. A better tactic might be to listen to her answer and ask her a follow up: "Would you do that again with me?" If her answer is yes, do everything you can to make it so, buddy. If no, well, at least you got a hot story out of the question.
- "What was the first sexual thing you thought about me?" Reliving those first feelings of sexual attraction will leave you both feeling a little star-crossed and sweaty. Definitely a nice segue to a hot makeout session, which can go any which way you both want it.
- "What's your favorite thing I do to you when we have sex?" This is definitely good information to file away for future encounters. Who doesn't like hearing how awesome they are in bed?
- "What's your favorite place to be kissed/licked?" Kiss or lick her there. Then ask for her next favorite and perform the required oral action. Ask again—work your way through her top ten favorites. If she's not putty in your hands by the time you're done with the first ten, start over from the top. Revisit this list on a regular basis.
- "What's your favorite position?" Be prepared to try it out, but not so frequently that she gets tired of it.
- "What would you do to me if we were alone right now?" When she tells you, play dumb and ask her for a demonstration and pretend like you still didn't understand. Lather, rinse, repeat.
- "Ready for round two?" Pretty self-explanatory. Why are you still reading this article? Go give your girl a pop quiz and grade her on her curves!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.