10 Funny Break Up Songs
Everyone has had a messy break up, so, naturally, it is always interesting to know what the 10 best funny break-up songs are so that you can relate to the funny situations of others. Though there are dozens of funny break up songs, there are several that really take it to the next level of hilarity.
- “In Person” by Pussycat Dolls. The Pussycat Dolls feature very funny lyrics with an addictive tune in this hilarious song about physically hurting a heart-breaking man.
- “Before He Cheats” by Carrie Underwood. The young Rock-Country artist writes a brilliantly catchy tune about destroying the truck of a man that has been cheating on her.
- “Picture to Burn” by Taylor Swift. The Teen-Star Swift has written many songs about break-ups, but this one is at the top of her repertoire being about a boy not even being worth being sad about.
- “Since You’ve Been Gone” by Weird Al. One of the older tunes by the world-famous parody artist. This song talks about all of the terrible things that have happened to him since his woman left.
- “You’re so Vain” by Carly Simon. This famous cult hit has been renowned for years for its catchy, new take on breaking up with a self-centered man.
- “One More Minute” by Weird Al. Another hit by the renowned comedy song-writer. This song talks about all of the terrible things that he would do rather than see his woman with other men.
- “Kiss This” by Aaron Tippin. This country tune is about how a man does not care about his hurtful ex and what he wants her to “kiss.”
- “Big Girls Don’t Cry” by Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. This hit from the 60's talks about how girls shouldn’t cry when their boys break up with them.
- “You’ll Think Of Me” by Keith Urban. Another country hit about breaking up and how the woman will someday regret it.
- “Blame It On Your Heart” by Patty Loveless. A hilarious tune with a catchy beat listing the deadly sins that her man committed.
Though there are many different and hilarious songs about funny break ups, this list states some of the most famous and most notable.