Singing around the campfire with friends is something that many people have experienced, and here are 10 funny campfire songs that will make everyone smile. Campfire songs have a long tradition of bringing laughter and memories to each person who participates and will continue to be passed on for many years to come.
- "On Top of Spaghetti" – "On Top of Spaghetti" is a classic and funny campfire song that is vocalized to the tune of "On Top of Old Smokey". This funny song will continue to be a campfire favorite for a very long time.
- "Boom Chica Boom" – "Boom Chicka Boom" is also one of many funny campfire songs that seems to get everyone motivated and laughing. This song never gets old because the theme of the song changes with each style.
- "Hi, My Name is Joe" – "Hi, My Name is Joe" is a very active song that will have you moving your body while singing the song. This song will have the younger crowd exhausted in no time.
- "Wishy Washy Washer Woman" – "Wishy Washy Washer Woman" is one of many funny campfire songs that will have everyone actively moving through the varying song movements while singing the lyrics.
- "The Hippo Song" – "The Hippo Song" is a funny song for younger children. The lyrics in the song are easy for children to memorize.
- "The Bear Went Over the Mountain" – "The Bear Went Over the Mountain" is an easily learned song that is one of many funny campfire songs. While singing the song, let the children pretend to be bears around the campfire.
- "If You're Happy and You Know It" – "If You're Happy and You Know It" is a well known campfire song that can put a smile on your face at the end of the day.
- "The Hokey Pokey" – "The Hokey Poke" is a funny camp fire song that will have the everyone actively moving and dancing around, while singing the song lyrics.
- "The Ants Go Marching" – "The Ants Go Marching" is a campfire song that many children love to sing. This song will have the participants actively moving while singing the song. This song is also useful for teaching children to follow directions.
- "Row, Row, Row Your Boat". Row, Row, Row Your Boat" is another title on the list of funny campfire songs. This is a short tune that's easy for all ages to memorize.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …