Celebrities say so many stupid things, choosing just ten funny celebrity quotes means that a few winners will be left out. The stuff that pop divas and bimbo actresses say are not surprising. But politicians, who should really know better, really make you wonder how they ever got elected in the first place.
- “I pretty much try to stay in a constant state of confusion just because of the expression it leaves on my face,” Johnny Depp. That's not really the key to method acting, is it?
- “When I'm hungry, I eat. When I'm thirsty, I drink. When I feel like saying something, I say it,” Madonna. Sometimes celebrities say things that are much more honest than they may realize.
- “When I get down on my knees, it is not to pray,” Madonna. Then other times, they tell us things we don't really want to know.
- “The cool thing about being famous is traveling. I have always wanted to travel across seas, like to Canada and stuff,” Britney Spears. No matter how popular and cool Britney Spears may have become during her pre-crazy time at the top, she was still a dumb hick.
- “Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything,” Paris Hilton. Paris Hilton may be no genius, but this woman certainly knows which side her bread is buttered on.
- “A celebrity is one who is known by many people he is glad he doesn't know,” Henry Louis Mencken. Mencken said this before the paparazzi was the dangerous army it is now.
- "I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman," Arnold Schwarzenegger. Macho guys just don't get it, eh?
- "I have opinions of my own–strong opinions–but I don't always agree with them," George Bush. Man, Obama's just not as funny as Bush.
- "The only happy artist is a dead artist, because only then you can't change. After I die, I'll probably come back as a paintbrush," Sylvester Stallone. Those shots Stallone took to the head in all those Rocky movies must have been real.
- "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country," Mayor Marion Barry. Make no mistake about it, the drugs Marion Berry took were real.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …