Walt Disney has a long history of producing hilarious movies and many fans wonder about the top 10 funny Disney movie quotes. With so many great stories and memorable characters to choose from it’s hard to narrow it down to just ten. With that being said, here are the top 10 funny Disney movie quotes.
- "Monsters, Inc." (2001). Mike is one of the most hilarious Disney characters and has numerous lines that could qualify as one of the top 10 funny Disney movie quotes. “You're in kindergarten, right? I used to love kindergarten. Best three years of my life.”
- "Aladdin" (1992). Comedian Robin Williams does an impressive job as the voice of Genie in this Disney film for which he was paid at union scale rate. Many people remember the classic line he utters when first released from the lamp, “Oy! Ten thousand years will give you such a crick in the neck.”
- "Toy Story" (1995). Woody, Buzz Lightyear, and company definitely provide some of the funniest Disney movie quotes. Mr. Potato Head: “Oh, really? I'm from Playskool”. Rex: “And I'm from Mattel. Well, I'm not really from Mattel, I'm actually from a smaller company that was purchased by Mattel in a leveraged buyout.”
- "The Lion King" (1994). The movie may be about Simba, the lion king but Timon and Pumbaa steal the show dispensing funny Disney movie quotes every chance they get. Pumbaa: “It's our motto.” Young Simba: “What's a motto?” Timon: “Nothing. What's a motto with you?”
- "The Sorcerer’s Apprentice" (2010). This film about wizards and witches in modern-day New York City has a few laughs, noticeably when Dave is recounting his encounter with a girl he likes to his best friend. Bennet: “You didn’t ask her out?” Dave: “She will remember me.” Bennet: “She will remember me? Who are you, Braveheart?”
- “The Incredibles" (2004). This funny movie about a family of superheroes has funny Disney movie quotes for kids and parents. Mr. and Mrs. Incredible are especially funny. Helen:” I can't believe you don't want to go to your own son's graduation.” Bob: “It's not a graduation. He is moving from the 4th grade to the 5th grade.” Helen: “It's a ceremony!” Bob: “It's psychotic! They keep creating new ways to celebrate mediocrity.”
- "Ratatouille" (2007). What’s funny enough by itself is that this is a movie about a rat who becomes a chef. Credit Alfredo Linguini with one of the top ten funny Disney quotes. Linguini: “Ratatouille. It's like a stew, right? Why do they call it that? If you're gonna name a food, you should give it a name that sounds delicious. Ratatouille doesn't sound delicious. It sounds like "rat" and "patootie." Rat-patootie, which does not sound delicious.”
- "Finding Nemo" (2003). When Dory is reading the door trying to get out, comedienne Ellen DeGeneres (who provides her voice) can’t help herself. “Hey, look.”Esc-a-pay". I wonder what that means? That's funny, it's spelled just like the word ‘escape’."
- "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl" (2003). Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow is as funny as it gets. Will Turner: “We're going to steal a ship? That ship?” Jack Sparrow: “Commandeer. We're going to commandeer that ship. Nautical term.”
- "National Treasure" (2004). Nicolas Cage stars as a treasure hunter is in hot pursuit of a mythical treasure but Justin Bartha steals the show as his sidekick, Riley. Ben Gates: “Do you know what the preservation room is for?” Riley Poole:” Delicious jams and jellies?”
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.