If you would like to get popular on Facebook and increase your following, one of the best ways is to have a funny status message, and here are examples of 10 funny Facebook status messages. The most recent message appears at the top of your page and is considered your status message.
- Where’s the popcorn? "I’ve looked and looked for the popcorn in popcorn chicken and finally realized there isn’t any. I'm not even going to bother with hash browns!" All you druggies take heed, there is no hash in hash browns! In other words, you can't always assume that just because a word is in the title, it is in the ingredients!
- Regarding weight loss: "I found the perfect weight-loss system for people. If they would convert to the metric system, they would lose half their weight in just seconds!" A lot of overweight people should enjoy this status message! Wouldn't it be wonderful if it were really that easy to lose weight!
- I’m loyal: "Vini, Vedi, Velcro … I came, I saw, I stuck around!" This little message is to let you know that when something goes wrong the person will still be there for you.
- Changing my life: "I am out making some changes in my life … leave a message and I'll get back to you. If I don't get back to you, it will let you know you are one of the changes!" This message could be very effective if you are trying to get rid of someone. It could backfire if you "forgot" to return a message you wanted to return!
- How childish can you be? "Do you think Joe is childish? 'No, he's not.' 'Yes, he is.' 'No, he's not.' 'Yes, he is.'" Who is the childish one here?
- About menopause: "I’m still HOT… it just comes in flashes now." Menopausal women should enjoy this status message! Quick, turn on the fan!
- Sleepy after sex? "If it’s true that men fall sleep so quick after sex, why is it so hard to catch rapists?" Hmmm … very good question!
- Taking a survey. "When Bill surveyed 100 women and asked them what shampoo they used when showering, all but two of them asked him, 'How did you get in here?'” What about the two that didn't ask him? Did they invite him in?
- Say it with flowers. "Not all flowers can say love, but a rose can. Not every plant can survive a drought, but a cactus can. Not every idiot can read, but look at you go!" There are just some of us who can survive through any disadvantage or adversity!
- Forgive and forget. "A woman may say she forgives and forgets … but believe me she'll never let you forget that she has forgiven and forgotten!" (Ain't that the truth!!) Forgiving doesn't necessarily mean she has forgotten. Some things just stick in the old brain and don't want to go away!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…