10 Funny Facebook Status Quotes
We all love to social network and you’ll love these 10 funny Facebook status quotes. Enjoy the silliness, the fun and hilarity of social networking online with some of these off-the-wall status quotes. Enjoy!
- “Bigamy. One wife too many. Monogamy. Same thing.” This quote is witty and absolutely true for some couples. The divorce rate is at 50 percent is all we’re saying.
- “If you try and don’t succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.” While no one is condoning cheating, this funny quote is a favorite among students. Cheaters always get caught and yes they'll try to lie they’re way out of it.
- “Why don’t you understand me like my iPhone does?” Seriously. If this Facebook status quote doesn’t tickle you’re funny bone, we're not sure what will.
- “If I were anymore single I’d be a fraction.” Girls everywhere just “aw” at this funny Facebook status quote. It’s a great pick-up line, men.
- “All work and no play will make you a manager.” Have you noticed managers tend to walk around the cubicle hub with a coffee cup in their hand? What is it that they do all day?
- “You have the capacity to learn from your mistakes. You have a lot to learn today.” Ouch, if that isn’t a personal burn. Still delightful as one of the 10 funny Facebook status quotes.
- “Some men inherit money, some earn it, some are lawyers.” You got to love a good lawyer status quote or joke. Still unsure how they actually earn that 40 percent off of cases.
- “Children: You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 years telling them to sit down and shut-up.” Only a parent could come up with status like this one. Small wonder teenagers spend a lot of time in their rooms, on Facebook.
- “If Google can’t find it, you are screwed.” Remember the days when we had to go to the library to do our research without internet? Our dependence on search engines is our lifeline to information.
- “I woke up on the wrong side of Facebook.” Rounding out our ten funny Facebook quotes just goes to show you how connected we are to our social network. Is it time to go to bed yet, or is there time to put in another status quote for all your friends to see. Keep posting so we can keep laughing.
Posted on: Dec. 23, 2010