Learn 10 funny gangster rap quotes and you'll have a good laugh, and maybe find a new motto to live by. Gangster rap is also known as gansta rap. Some of the most famous gangster rappers through the years are Tupac Shakur, Game, Eazy E, Eminem, Lil Wayne, Ice Cube, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Biggie Smalls, and 50 Cent. These rappers say some hilarious things that are sure to put a smile on your mug.
- Snoop Dogg "When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg." You've got to love a funny rap quote like this one!
- Tupac Shakur "Let me say for the record, I am not a gangster and never have been. I'm not the thief who grabs your purse. I'm not the guy who jacks your car. I'm not down with the people who steal and hurt others. I'm just a brother who fights back." So maybe it's not actually funny, but it's powerful!
- Dr. Dre "You got to realize that when I was 20 years old, I had a house, a Mercedes, a Corvette and a million dollars in the bank before I could buy alcohol legally." Alright, Dr. Dre. Let the good times roll.
- Eminem "I'm stupid, I'm ugly, I'm dumb, I smell. Did I mention I'm stupid?" This funny gangster rap quote shows Eminem's sense of humor.
- Snoop Dogg "If it's flipping hamburgers at McDonald's, be the best hamburger flipper in the world. Whatever it is you do you have to master your craft." Comparing his job to flipping hamburgers? That's funny!
- Dr. Dre "I'd rather deal with Tipper than Bush. He's trying to kill everybody in jail." This gangster rap quote is political and funny.
- Eminem "I was poor white trash, no glitter, no glamor, but I'm not ashamed of anything." This quote by gangster rapper Eminem is serious, but it's also got some dark humor.
- Ice Cube "Snoop Dog is the Phil Jackson of youth football coaches. He ain't going to accept nothing but a winner." Go, Ice Cube!
- Slick Rick "And to turn it into rap wasn't too difficult besides just rhymin' the last words of each line." You might not think it's funny, but this rap quote is an honest portrayal of how rappers write their lyrics.
- Kayne West "They say you can rap about anything except for Jesus, that means guns, sex, lies, video tapes, but if I talk about God my record won't get played. Huh?" That's right, Kayne.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
What Your Shoes Tell Her About You
How footwear can kick-start your dating game—or kick dirt on your grave.