Having a sense of humor is a way to have fun in life and it's important to ask some funny get-to-know-you questions. It's high time to use that sense of humor to your advantage and make your lady laugh. But make sure you space each of the questions out before you ask the next one.
- What was the funniest moment you had while growing up? There had to be at least some funny stuff that happened to her while she was growing up. You guys can share the stories with each other in order to break the awkward moments.
- Who made you laugh so hard that you couldn't stop laughing? A friend who can make her laugh would probably be in her book of some of her favorite people to hang out with. If you wanted her to add you to that list, do not be scared to ask her this question.
- What was the worst job you ever had that you can laugh about it? Any girl who can't laugh at the worst job she ever had may not have a sense of humor. Please dismiss her if she's not laughing about it. If she is, that should tell you something.
- What's the funniest thing you ever heard a kid say? Kids are cute and they tend to say some silly stuff that will melt anybody's heart. If you wanted to get with a girl and want to have kids with her, this question would let you know whether she wants kids or not.
- You ever gotten into trouble when you were a kid. If you did, what happened? It would be interesting if she got into trouble in school because she pulled a prank or she ended up coming to school late and her teacher had her stay after school as a punishment, but she ended up ditching it.
- What's the funniest prank you ever pulled? Some girls tend to be pranksters because it's in their nature, just like it is for guys. Do not be put off if she’s not a prankster. Some girls gravitate towards guys who know how to pull some funny pranks as long as nobody gets hurt.
- Is there anything you want to add to the conversation? Sometimes the ladies have questions to ask, too. If you keep talking while she's listening, she might not have some input.
- Is there anyone you know who could pull off pranks really well without getting caught? You might be able to get away with it if it's one of those people she is closest to. Do not be surprised if she didn't answer your question. It could be a sign that she just wants to keep that secret to herself.
- Do you have a favorite funny movie? If she's into comedy movies, her answer could offer some suggestions of which movies you could see with her.
- Know any cool comedy clubs with good comedians? Going to see some comedians may be a good date idea. If both of you love to laugh at what comedians dish up, you could go together as a couple.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …