Whether you are joking around with your friends or looking to strike up a conversation with a hottie, these 10 funny icebreaker questions will be sure to steal the spotlight. They may be a little cheesy, but the idea is to try to make your target laugh so the door to conversation can be opened. They may not always work, but if the girl you are pursuing has a sense of humor, (or enough drinks in her) she will appreciate the effort.
- "Excuse me, but I’m new in town, can I have directions to your place?" You may or may not get the cold shoulder from asking this icebreaker question, but it's worth a try.
- "Can I buy you a drink, or would you just prefer the five bucks?" No matter what, when you use this icebreaker question, you're going to give the girl something she wants.
- "Love is a sensation, caused by a temptation, to feel penetration. A guy sticks his location in a girl's destination, to increase the population for the next generation, did you get my explanation, or do you need a demonstration?" This icebreaker line is clever, dirty and funny. You'll be sure to get a laugh out of it.
- "My boys over there bet that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the room. Want to buy some drinks with their money?" Not only will you flatter her, but the cleverness of this question will be sure to get her say yes.
- "Am I cute enough yet, or do you need another drink?" Making fun of yourself using this icebreaker will get her to warm up to you easier.
- "How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice- can I get your number?" This question is a classic, which is sure to get some laughs.
- "If I told you you had a gorgeous body, would you hold it against me?" Another funny and classic icebreaker question that compliments a girl and is only slightly crude.
- "Is your dad a baker? 'Cause you've got some hot buns." This question is cute, classic and funny. Use it on someone who seems easy going.
- "Is your dad a thief or something? Because someone stole the stars and put them into your eyes!" It's better to compliment her eyes with this icebreaker than something else.
- "I’ve heard sex is a killer. Want to die happy?" This question is crude enough to be funny, don't use it on someone who seems uptight or uncomfortable.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Social-Media Problems Ello Solves
From privacy to nudity—why the Anti-Facebook's time has come.
Beer Brain: Sam Adams’ Kosmic Mother Funk
This private-reserve beer drinks like a fine port or brandy.