10 Funny MMA Quotes
These 10 funny MMA quotes seem to be just the tip of the iceberg, so to speak. MMA fighters are on record as saying more than a few amusing things. For those who aren't sure what an MMA fighter is, MMA stands for "mixed martial arts." MMA is a full-contact sport, similar to kickboxing or wrestling, and its popularity is swiftly increasing all over the country.
- "I do a lot of jacking off, ya know, because I don’t get no women, so these arms are, like, humongously big. See it’s workout, and it’s pleasure" Charles Bennett enlightens us. Everyone always wonders how professional fighters get such huge arms. Thanks to Bennett, now we know.
- "I am impervious to all pain!" Right after this boast, Pat Smith tapped out to a "Shamrock heel hook."
- "I’ve been watching a lot of DVD’s" James Thompson was answering a question about his training routine. A fighter and a scholar, wow!
- "I thought I was getting raped by Freddy Mercury" Nice, Tank! Tank Abbott gave this gem in response to the fact that he had just lost a decision to Dan Severn.
- "I don’t know what kind of technique was used there, but there was a lot of kicking and punching" Come on! Wouldn't you say a "professional" like Jim Brown would be able to give a more descriptive answer than that?
- "I am very confident this fight can go either way" Good to know that Ken Shamrock is sure of a 50-50 chance.
- "If Tyson Griffin was a girl, I’d say he has a badonkadonk" Somebody tell Joe Rogan that no man, MMA fighter or not, enjoys having his physical build compared to that of a chick.
- "90 percent of the game is half mental" Either Tim Sylvia sustained a few too many head injuries, or he just needs to go back to basic math class. Gotta love that one!
- "I only want to be known as the best ever. Is that too much to ask?" If everyone had this viewpoint, the world would be in big trouble. Especially is they were all ripped like BJ Penn!
- "I’m a very unique fighter. If there were two of me I’d be unnecessary" It's probably good there's only one Sam Morgan.