The 10 funny movie love quotes can bring happiness to any viewer. Some of these quotes stick out in cinematic history like a sore thumb. Others went discreetly under the radar.
- "How luck I am to have somebody that makes saying goodbye so hard." – "Annie" Such a sweet quote from a sweet little girl. Her rags to riches story reminds viewers of the innocence of two things: love and wealth.
- "Life is messy. Love it messier." – "Catch and Release" A sad tale about losing the life of your life. This quote reminds everyone that love isn't perfect. In fact, it's a giant mess.
- "My husband and I fell in love at first sight… maybe I should have taken a second look." – "Crimes and Misdemeanors" A tongue and cheek opinion on love after so many years, this quote resonates in the humor realm and tips the hat to humor of old.
- "Love is not a feeling, it's an ability." – "Dan in Real Life" Taken from a film that dives into the issues of being depressed after losing someone you love, this quote carries on the idea that being in love gives you the ability to do great things.
- "A heart can be broken; but it keeps beating just the same." – "Fried Green Tomatoes" When an old woman has experienced heartache and all the side effects that come with it, people tend to perk up to hear what she has to say.
- "You make me want to be a better man." – "As Good As It Gets" This quote comes from on obsessive compulsive writer with zero tolerance for variety. However, he doesn't count on falling in love. He certainly does so on his own accord.
- "I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself." – "Original Sin" Being in love can bring out many sides to a person, even a side that you never thought was really there.
- "Love is friendship on fire." – "The Perfect Man" This quotes reminds everyone that at the core of a happy and loving relationship, there is friendship.
- "Hearts will be practical only when they are made unbreakable." – "The Wizard of Oz" An innocent take on how love can break you and build you back up again. This quote states that love isn't meant to make any sense whatsoever.
- "Death can not stop true love, it can only delay it for a little while." – "The Princess Bride" A quirky take on how love is unstoppable, even in death.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?