10 Funny Pick Up Lines To Use On Girls
Any guy wanting to be smooth should know at least 10 funny pickup lines to use on girls. It's not only about the pickup lines being funny, it's about your timing when using them and how you actually say them. If it's a cheesy line and it's said in a serious tone, it's going to send the wrong message and maybe freak her out. Whenever picking out pickup lines to use, remember that most females like humor. If you use humor to lighten the situation, she might be more comfortable with you and open up more.
- "My love for you is like diarrhea. I just can't hold it in." If you're going to use this pickup line, make sure you're using it on the right girl. Some ladies might not find the humor in this line and might find it to be a little tasteless. Make sure you have a girl that has a sense of humor.
- "Baby, you're sexier than socks on a rooster." This is an interesting line because it'll might take her a second to get it.
- "Are you a parking ticket? Cause you got FINE written all over you." This line is a classic. It's an oldie, but a goodie, and it's going to get a chuckle out of her.
- "Do you have a bandage? I hurt my knee when I fell in love with you." This line is an attention-grabber.
- "What do you like for breakfast?" Lines like these are rare; it's both funny and slightly sexual.
- "Can I buy you a drink or do you just want the money?" This line eases the tension when asking to buy someone a drink.
- "Can I lick that film off your teeth?" There is a creep factor with this line that also has a humorous edge to it. Say it in a fake southern accent to get a full effect.
- "Baby, did you fart? 'Cause you blow me away!" Use this line carefully. This might not be some girls' kind of humor.
- "Don't be so picky. I wasn't!" Using this line is only for after she's turned you down once before. It's still giving it a try, but it's also not letting her ego get too big.
- "You want me. I can smell it." Lines like this have an interesting feel to them. It's showing interest but still being funny.
When using pickup lines, make sure you're ready for any response. Unusual pickup lines can be taken too seriously and you might actually offend the female. Remember to keep your body language open and friendly, not creepy and don't use too many lines in a row. One line right after another can seem rehearsed and fake. Just simply stay true to how you naturally act.