10 Funny Pickup Lines For Guys
When there's a beautiful woman you're dying to talk to, one of these 10 funny pickup lines should definitely get her smiling your way. When delivered with confidence, a funny pickup line is one of the surest ways to safely start a conversation without putting too much out there for rejection. If you can make a girl laugh, you can peak her interest long enough to get to know her, and hopefully, her phone number. Next time you want to strike up a conversation with a pretty lady, try one of these funny pickup lines:
- "You're hot, I'm ugly, together we could be average." This line works no matter what you look like. If you're really good-looking it shows you don't have a big ego, and if she's way out of your league this line instantly shows her you have a personality.
- "Hi there, people call me (your name), but you can call me tonight!" You start out with a typical introduction, and then you make her laugh. Your cleverness will make her remember you.
- "Someone ought to call the fire department, because you're smokin'!" It's best to make sure she's not actually smoking a cigarette, or she may take this humorous pickup line as the unwanted criticism of a non-smoker. If you're bold enough to use this funny line, make sure you say it with a big smile.
- "It's a good thing I have my library card, because I am totally checking you out." Even better if you have your library card in hand. Not only will your joke get a giggle from a pretty girl, but showing your library card also shows you’re not just a funny guy, you’re smart, too.
- "Hi, my name is (your name). I'm funny, financially stable, and have a very interesting DNA structure." Said with a straight face, wait for her laugh or hesitation, then give her a big smile and offer to buy her a drink.
- "Was that an earthquake, or did you just rock my world?" Grab onto a chair or the bar for support as you deliver this silly line. This is the time to laugh at your own joke.
- "You're so beautiful I would marry your brother just to get into your family." Look her in the eyes and smile and this line is sure to get a laugh from the beautiful stranger.
- "Did you hear the latest health report? You need to increase your daily intake of vitamin me." Best said with a straight face, a pickup line like this can tell her you’re not just funny, you’re also good for her health.
- "I memorized every number in the phone book, but managed to lose yours. I'm going to need to get that". Sound official, but friendly, and act like you’re really going to wait until she gives you her number. After all, you can’t know every number in the book except one-that would be wrong.
- "If a fat man puts you in a bag at night, don't worry-I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas." Obviously this line works better during the holiday season, but with enough confidence you could pull this hilarious pickup line off any time of the year.