Here are 10 funny questions to ask your girlfriend on your next date. You’ll learn more about her and have a chuckle at the same time. Be prepared for her to ask the same questions of you.
1. If you were a food, what food would you be? Depending on your girlfriend’s personality the answer to this question could hint on the erotic or be downright silly. Treat her to this food the next time she suggests getting something to eat. You are what you eat, right?
2. What is the worst advice you’ve ever received? This question will tell you a lot about your girlfriend and the choices she's made in life. It might even result in a humorous story of advice gone wrong. Good fodder for teasing her at a later date.
3. If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life, what color would that be? This color might not necessarily be her favorite color so you may be surprised by the answer. If you buy her something to wear, pick out something in this color. She'll be impressed with your good memory.
4. If you were asked to portray a cartoon character, who would you be? See if your girlfriend’s personality matches the character or is the opposite. Also ask her what qualities she likes about this cartoon character.
5. Have you ever been in a cat fight? What was the reason and who won? Asking your girlfriend this question may result in a very animated story. If she has aggression or anger management issues, you might find that out with this question.
6. What is the funniest thing anyone has ever called you? Your girlfriend might not want to reveal embarrassing nicknames, but it’s worth a shot. An embarrassing nickname is a good way to tease and have fun with your girlfriend during lighthearted moments.
7. If you had a million dollars, what is the most useless thing you would buy? Sometimes people like useless things. Find out what your girlfriend finds useless, but can’t get enough of. If you're at a loss on what to give her on her birthday or anniversary, you can always pick up one of these useless items for her collection.
8. Name one person you’d like to transport to the desert. This is great way to find out who your girlfriend doesn’t like. Don't ever bring this person up in conversation. Otherwise you're asking for trouble.
9. If you had to live in a movie, which movie would you choose? After you find out the movie, suggest watching it. Unless it's a chick flick of course.
10. What superpower would you like to have? With the result of this question, you can find out which superpower really interests your girlfriend. Sneak in a compliment that she has the power to mesmerize you.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Mind-Blowing Necktie Knots
“How many knots are there?” you ask. Dozens, at least, most of which will totally amaze you.
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…