They say that laughter is a great recipe to make a good relationship so here is a list of 10 funny questions for couples that will help give you more insight on your partner and make you both laugh.
- If you had three wishes what would they be and why?– Quite a common question and doesn’t really sound funny when asked, but the answer could be funny and a great way to get interaction going.
- If you had to give YOURSELF a nickname, what would it be and why? –Nicknames can be very funny and are often derived from a description of that person; features, personality, skills, abbreviation of their name. Now this is an excellent question to see how your partner views themselves.
- If you had to give ME a nickname, what would it be and why?– This is good in seeing what features, personality traits and/or skills stand out about you to your partner. If it’s a good nickname then you should keep it.
- What crazy activities would you like to do one day?– Often when the word crazy is added in a sentence there is usually a funny side to it. A great question to see how crazy or daring your partner is.
- If you could go on a trip with any famous person dead or alive, who would it be and why?– Another very common question and can often be serious but we’re hoping for a funny response. It is also a great way to see how your partner views other people and give some insight on how they think.
- What personality traits do you have in common with dogs?– Now this can sometimes be taken the wrong way, but we are talking about funny questions for couples so let’s hope your partner see’s the funny side. A great way to see if your partner has a sense of humor.
- Have you ever had a fight with a sibling?– Now we all have had fights with our siblings at one time or another and when you look back at it now you can laugh at the story. On the flip side you can find what aggressive tendencies your partner has.
- What random family traditions do you partake in? –We all have that one family tradition that to the outside world can be very random, weird or even funny. A funny question to know what exactly you are getting yourself into with your partner’s family.
- If you had to, what relative would you lock up in the shed and why?– The thought of someone being locked in a shed for somebody with a sense of humor is definitely funny. Imagining that it is one of your crazy or even annoying relatives is even funnier. This question very unusual as it is will surely spark an interesting and funny conversation about the person of choice and it is also a good way to get to know what makes your partner tick.
- What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you?– Anything embarrassing is usually funny and this is a great question to jog a memory that so many like to forget.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …