If you are looking for some touching and hilarious film moments, check out these 10 funny quotes about family from movies. Good movies are full of quotes that you remember long after the show is over. Family has always been a popular theme in entertainment because movies can make universal messages on something we have. So sit back and take a look at these funny family quotes from some of the best movies out there.
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (1989). “Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny fucking Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse.” Clark Wilhelm “Sparky” Griswold, Jr. (Chevy Chase)
- The God Father (1972). “A man who doesn't spend time with his family cannot be a real man.” Don Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando)
- The Incredibles (2004). “The public is in danger.” Lucius Best/Frozone (Samuel L. Jackson.) “My evening’s in danger.” Honey Best (Kimberly Adair) “You tell me where my suit is woman, we are talking about the greater good.” Lucius Best/Frozone “Greater good? I am your wife. I'm the greatest good you are ever gonna get.” Honey Best
- Juno (2007). “I'm pregnant.” Juno MacGuff (Ellen Page) “What should we do?” Paulie Bleeker (Michael Cera) “Well, you know, I was just … I was thinking I would just nip it in the bud, before it gets worse, 'cause they were talking about in health class how pregnancy it often can lead to an infant.” Juno MacGuff “Typically, yeah, yeah, that is what happens when our moms and teachers get pregnant.” Paulie Bleeker
- I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry (2007). “We're marrying each other.” Larry (Kevin James) “Gay, civil or religious?” Asian Minister (Rob Schneider) “Religious. I'm Jewish, I don't want to piss my mother off.” Chuck (Adam Sandler) “I'm Catholic, I don't want to piss Mel Gibson off.” Larry
- The Dark Knight (2008). “You remind me of my father. I hated my father.” The Joker (Heath Ledger)
- The Incredibles (2004). “Just a little trouble with Daddy.” Elastigirl (Holly Hunter) “You mean Dad’s in trouble or Dad is the trouble?” Violet Parr (Sarah Vowell) “I mean, either he’s in trouble or he’s going to be.” Elastigirl
- Juno (2007). “She [Juno's Mom] lives on a Havasee reservation in Arizona with her new husband and 3 replacement kids. Oh and she inexplicably mails me a cactus every Valentine's Day, and I'm like, thanks a heap Coyote Ugly, your cactus-gram stings worse than your abandonment.” Juno MacGuff (Ellen Page)
- The 40 Year Old Virgin (2005). “Now you're all here because you're interested in obtaining birth control, any questions?” Health Clinic Counselor (Nancy Walls) “Here's a cute story. I came home the other day, and he [the son] is with his girlfriend in my matrimonial bed, doing things that are illegal in Alabamba, sex acts, right, things that my wife won't do, ok?” Dad at Health Clinic (David Koechner) “Did you have a question?” Health Clinic Counselor “How do I get my wife to do that?” Dad at Health Clinic
- Sky High (2005). “You Hungry? I’ve got plenty of eggs, bacon…” Josie Stronghold (Kelly Preston) “No thanks. You know how my mom can communicate with animals, apparently they don't like being eaten.” Layla Williams (Danielle Panabaker)
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.