As these 10 funny rap lyrics will prove, rap doesn't have to be about sex, drugs or violence. In fact, many popular songs have been nothing but humor, making people who don't even like rap music appreciate a song or two in the genre.
- "I'm standing staring at your sister/I'll tell you this/You know for only 13 she got some big tits!" Insane Clown Posse. Not everyone will agree with the humor of this song, but if you like crude, uncensored lyrics that are on a level all their own, this song is the way to go.
- "It was this blind man right, it was this blind man right/He was feelin' his way down the street with a stick right, hey/He walked past this fish market, you know what I'm sayin'/He stopped he took a deep breath he said (Snfffffff) Wooooh! Good morning ladies!" Afroman. This entire song is full of sexual humor as Afroman recounts his escapades with women.
- "Hilary Duff is/not quite old enough/so, I ain't ever seen a butt like that/Maybe next year I'll say "ass" and she'll make my peepee go/Da-doing-doing-doing." Eminem. There is no subject Eminem won't cover, and in this song, he mentions a variety of attractive female celebrities and makes fun of the sexuality revolving around them.
- "Now kindly please remove your top/and please don't say that you're a cop/Show me yours, I'll show you mine/and we'll play doctor until nine." Jamie Kennedy and Stu Stone. In a world of immature humor, Jamie Kennedy takes the cake with this catchy song.
- "I was gonna go to class/before I got high/I could've cheated, and I could've passed, but I got high/I'm taking it next semester and I know why/Because I got high, because I got high, because I got high." Afroman. There is no doubt that Afroman's songs are a staple in the stoner community's music library. This whole song puts ruining your life with weed into a humorous perspective.
- "Call me Mr. Flintstone/I can make your bed rock!" Young Money This line doubles as a great, funny pickup line.
- "Come here little kiddies, on my lap/Guess who's back with a brand new rap/And I don't mean rap as in a new case of child molestation accusations/Aah aah aah aah aah/No worries, pappa's got a brand new bag of toys/What else could I possibly do to make noise/I'd done touched on everything, but little boys!" Eminem This single proved that Eminem still has a sense of offensive humor.
- "Hide your kids, hide your wife, and hide your husband, 'cause they rapin' everyone out here!" Antoine Dodson This autotuned song was originally a news interview by Antoine Dodson that became an overnight Youtube sensation.
- "Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm the shit/Got these other haters pissed cause my toilet paper thick." Lil' Wayne. This lyric is funny simply because it doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but you can pretend like it does because it's coming from someone as cool as Lil' Wayne.
- "When you take a sip you buzz like a hornet/Billy Shakespeare wrote a whole bunch of sonnet." LFO The lyrics in this song are only funny based off the fact that they are sung by three white boys who wrote a song purely based off of any rhyme they could come up with.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.