Here are 10 funny rap parodies that are guaranteed to bring a smile to your face. Parodies of rap songs have been very successful. The combination of a great beat and a familiar tune combines with new lyrics makes rap parodies a popular genre to mock. You can listen to these song on YouTube, and many of them are also available to buy through ITunes.
- "Amish Paradise" by Weird Al Yankovic – Amish Paradise is a successful spoof of the song "Gangsta's Paradise" by Coolio. Werid Al Yankovic received Coolios' Permission to make this parody. Permission was granted by Coolio but he later criticized the song as reflecting negative on the original song and lyrics by him. In reality, Coolio was frustrated that the parody was rapidly becoming more popular then his orginal version. Coolio continued to complain, but he also cashed in on the royalty checks from the success of this rap parody.
- "Afraid" Eminem Parody by The Key of Awesome – This rap parody of Eminems' song has received a lot of views on Youtube. If you like Eminem you will love the hilarious words to this version of the song.
- "I Am Afraid" by MoreMippey5 – This is another funny rap parody of the song "Not Afraid" by Eminem. The video for this rap parody has received over half a million views. The lyrics are very orginal and makes for a funny parody of this popular Eminem song.
- "I Got It On Ebay" by Kevin Martin and Austin Mankey – This is an original song that raps about online auction site Ebay. This song talks positively about EBay, yet is more of a spoof of the rap industry as a whole. It is an old school 80's beat with unique lyrics.
- "White and Nerdy" by Weird Al Yankovic – This is a funny and popular parody of the song "Ridin'" by Chamillionaire and Krayzie Bone. This single was certified platinum, which is a big deal for any song, but expecially challenging for a rap parody.
- Don Imus & Al Sharpton Rap Parody by Grassrootsmovies – Grassrootsmovies released this rap parody on YouTube. It takes the voices of Don Imus and Al Sharpton and they mix it into a rap song where they are battling each other. It is a very funny rap parody that deals with Don Imus and his real slur against women he said on the radio.
- "Stutter Rap" by Morris Minors and Major – This is a funny rap parody from the 1980s. This song spoofs the Beastie Boys and is a classic throwback to the early days of rap beginning to break into the mainstream.
- "The Bong Song" by PmBrown1966 – Sisqo came into the mainstream with his hot song, "The Thong Song". This rap parody turns it into "The Bong Song" and it is a natural fit. The lyrics to "The Bong Song" actually make the original lyrics sound like it is the parody.
- "Sheep Ridah" by Gabeer– This rap song is a funny parody of the song "Ambitionz Az a Ridah" by 2pac. The Lebanese rapper mocks his culture in a funny way. The lyrics are very unique and help to make this one of the funniest spoofs ever of a rap song.
- "See you at Mcdonalds" by Rainmageddon – This is a parody of Bone Thugs N' Harmony song "Crossroads". This song has the same addictive tune that the original song has, but the lyrics are much funnier as they rap about going to Mcdonald's.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?