The 10 funny rap song lyrics bring out a lot of humor, but still get their point across. Rap lyrics not only rhyme, but they can sting and lift humor high. No matter how fast they are spitting their lyrics, they can poignantly make humor a major character in their songs.
- Snowgoons- "Hold Up." "DJ Illegal leave you in a position that's fetal, crawling back in your mom's womb, like Bitch make room!" This song is not only, killin' it with beats, it also is lyrically hilarious. This song's rap lyrics use the best subliminal ways of telling people to back off and mind their own business.
- The Lonely Island -" I'm On A Boat." "I'm on a boat!" This song was written by a group of comedians. With this information, it isn't any wonder why this song is considered funny. People all over the world were quoting, "I'm on a boat" in clubs and laughing the entire time.
- DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince – "Nightmare on My Street." "I said, yo Fred I think you got me all wrong I ain't partners with nobody with nails that long". Everyone loves the humor the Will Smith brings to each of his songs. With the help of DJ Jazzy Jeff, this rap song is beyond funny and goes into the realm of hilarious.
- Little T and One Track Mic – "Shaniqua Don't Live Here No More." "I wonder who Shaniqua is. What she does and where she lives. If she a pothead with too many zits. A movie star with inflatable tits." Having people constantly call your phone looking for someone else can get down right lonely. However, Little T and One Trak Mic, make wondering about Shaniqua a humorous quest.
- SNL Digital Shorts – "Lazy Sunday." "Don’t want security to get suspicious. Mr. Pibb and Red Vines equals CRAZY DELICIOUS!" Andy Sandberg is at it again rapping about everyday life. This song is about going to see The Chronicle of Narnia during a "lazy Sunday". Who knew such a lazy day would be so funny?
- Chingy – "Balla Baby." "I like them black, white, Puerto Rican, or Haitian, like Japanese, Chinese, or even Asian". Clearly Chingy has a diverse array of taste when it comes to women. Little does he know of the mildly racist undertow in his words.
- Living Legends – "Brand New." "I keep it O.G. watching episodes of O.C." Its rare to hear a rapper talking about his favorite television shows. Its even rarer when a rapper talks about being a gangsta while watching privileged white kids in California.
- Kanye West – "Two Words." "I live by two words: 'f**k you, pay me'". When it comes to rappers like Kanye West, humor is met with a backhanded comment. These words from the song "Two Words", prove that to be true.
- Lil' Wayne – "All Alone." "I love my n**gas, no homo. That's why I hope they all get cheese like DiGiorno". Lil' Wayne is a rapper who can't be matched. When he's talking about people in his life, he certainly holds nothing back.
- Mase & Puff Daddy – "Can't Nobody Hold Me Down." "Young, black, and famous, with money hanging out the anus". Its crude, funny, and down right gross. But when Puff Daddy and Mase join forces, medical issues know no bounds.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.