Most guys enjoy listening to comedy songs and you can't go wrong with a list of 10 funny rap songs about women. While they might not be something that your girlfriend wants to hear, these are great songs to listen to when you're hanging with the guys or you just need a good laugh. To get you started, here's a list some great funny rap songs about women.
- "Just a Friend" by Biz Markie. "I asked her her name, she said blah-blah-blah. She had 9/10 pants and a very big bra." This is one of the funniest rap songs about women who like to get busy with the rappers. You know how it is; when something better comes along, that other guy is "just a friend."
- "Down With OPP" by Naughty By Nature. "O is for 'other,' P is for 'people.' Scratch your temple. The last P, well, that's not so simple." One of the funniest rap songs about women who like to go after men who are already 'taken' or men who like to chase women who already have boyfriends, this is a classic with a great infectious beat.
- "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-A-Lot. "I like big butts and I cannot lie!" You can't have a list of the funniest rap songs about women and not include this tribute to ghetto booty. Shake it. Shake it. Shake that healthy butt.
- "Me So Horny" by 2 Live Crew. "Ahh! me so horny! Me love you long time!" It's an oldie but the samples throughout this song make it classic gold. If you like funny rap songs about women who are in the mood, give this one a shot.
- "Girls" by Beastie Boys. While not a traditional rap song, we had to include this one, just because it's the Beastie Boys and it's one of the funniest songs about girls. "I seen her just the other day. Jockin' Mike D to my dismay." Don't dedicate this to your girl though. You're sure to get slapped.
- "Back That Ass Up" by Juvenile. One of the funniest rap songs about women, it's amazing to think how many girls were crawling all over Juvenile after this song. It takes a special kind of guy to pull off a song like this, but you can't help but bounce along.
- "Let's Talk About Sex" by Salt n' Pepa. One of the funniest rap songs about women and men getting it on, "Let's Talk About Sex" was new and controversial when it came out. Naturally, the kids loved it and it earned its place on our list of funniest rap songs while still sending a message to the younger generations.
- "Wild Thing" by Tone Loc. If you're looking for one of the funniest rap songs about women from the '80s, give a listen to Tone Loc and his song about how women like to get just as wild and freaky as the men. This is a hillarious song that stands up to the test of time.
- "Funky Cold Medina" by Tone Loc. And we had to include Tone Loc's other big hit. A funny rap song about women and what happens when you add a little Funky Cold Medina to the mix. Things get pretty freaky.
- "I Need Some Pussy" by Willie D. You have to appreciate any funny rap song about women that talks about getting freaky with Whoopi Goldberg. Now that's comedy. Just don't listen to this one in mixed audiences or you might not get any at all.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …