Funny "The Simpsons" quotes are delivered with every episode of the television show. It is not at all difficult to compile a list of 10 funny "The Simpsons" quotes, but here are some of the absolute funniest.
- "Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems." Homer Simpson loves to crack about beer almost as he loves to drink it. This funny quote from "The Simpsons" still has audiences reeling.
- "There's no such thing as a soul. It's just something they made up to scare kids, like the boogeyman or Michael Jackson." Bart Simpson never fails to draw out the laughs. With this funny "Simpsons" quote, he reached for the stars.
- "Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen." The truth is often at the basis of much humor. It certainly underlies this funny quote by Homer.
- "If cartoons were meant for adults, they'd put them on in prime time." This self-referentially funny "The Simpsons" quote pokes fun at the show itself. It is attributed to the often dry Lisa Simpson.
- "Getting out of jury duty is easy. The trick is to say you're prejudiced against all races." Homer Simpson was looking for a surefire way out of jury duty. He may have something with this funny line.
- "Do my worst, eh? Smithers, release the robotic Richard Simmons." Montgomery Burns uttered this to his assistant Mr. Smithers. Even Mr. Burns can break out a funny quote from time to time.
- "Dear Mr. President, There are too many states nowadays. Please, eliminate three. P.S. I am not a crackpot." Grandpa Simpson is often one of the funniest characters on the show. His cranky old man character is a source of constantly funny "The Simpsons" quotes.
- "I have caught word that a child is using his imagination and I've come to put a stop to it." Principal Skinner is no stranger to funny. This must certainly be classified among his best lines of all time.
- "No jury in the world is going to convict a baby. Maybe Texas." Chief Wiggum stunned audiences with this zinger. It's funny because it's true.
- "The doctor said I wouldn't have so many nose bleeds if I kept my finger outta there." Ralph Wiggum is the daft son of Chief Wiggum. He broke out this funny quote on "The Simpsons" as a complete non-sequitur.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.