Ten funny song lyrics that everyone has to hear! There are many times when you hear something that sounds funny in songs, sometimes it's our ears playing tricks on us but other times it really is a musician with a sense of humor!
- One comedic songster that is not as popular as he should be is Tom Hoy. His song "Don't Swat A Fly" is quite a funny song, “Don’t give a dozen roses to your girlfriend, especially if your wife just bought a gun. And don’t ever date your father’s cousin’s sister in case she is your uncle’s brother’s wife.”
- Lily Allen is not known for being a comedian, but some of her songs are funny. This is one of her classics it's called "It's Not Fair." “When we go up to bed, you’re just no good. It’s such a shame. I look into your eyes; I want to get to know you. And then you make this noise, and it’s apparent it’s all over. It’s not fair and I think you’re really mean.”
- Rodney Carrington is quite famous for his hundreds of funny songs, or skits. This is a favorite funny song of his entitled "Put Your Clothes Back On." "There ain’t no way I’m going in there. Put your clothes on, and get on home. I should of never gone out, I should of never had a drink, take that thing outside it’s startin’ to stink.”
- Stephen Lynch is also quite famous for his controversial funny lyrics. This one song entitled "If I Were Gay" has some really funny lyrics. “But I’m not gay so get your hand out of my pants. It’s not that I don’t care. I do. I just don’t see myself in you. Another time, another scene I’d be right behind you if you know what I mean.”
- "Dearly Beloved" is a song off one of Faith Hill's album. It was never a single, but the lyrics are sure to be found funny by everyone. “Good morning, dearly beloved I’d like to welcome ya’ll to see the side-effects of sex and alcohol. Please bow your heads and join me in prayer for these two, who’ll be together forever ‘til they find somebody new.”
- If you are a fan of comedic songs I am sure you have heard about Weird Al Yankovic. He is one of the best funny songsters of this century! Here is his ultra famous funny parody "White and Nerdy." “I’m nerdy in the extreme, and whiter than sour cream… Only question I ever thought was hard was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard? I spend every weekend at the Renaissance Faire, I got my name on my underwear!”
- This Stephen Lynch song called "Lullaby" is quite funny, but it is also definitely a funny song that people find controversial. “How can I explain why mommy’s not here anymore? Cause daddy likes porno and $10 whores. Daddy gets wasted and robs liquor stores. Daddy likes rubbing against little boys on the bus. I think that’s why mommy left us.”
- Puddle Of Mudd is a rock group that created a craze with their funny lyric hit "She Hates Me." “Never thought I’d be the one who’d slip. Then I started to realize, I was livlin’ one big lie. She f***** hates me. Trust she f***** hates me."
- Another Weird Al Yankovic hit that was not quite as famous is "Dare To Be Stupid," a song with funny lyrics that you can really relate to. “We’re all waiting for you. Dare to be stupid. Burn your candle at both ends. Look a gift horse in the mouth. Mashed potatoes can be your friends. You can be a coffee achiever.”
- Jimmy Fallon is extremely famous for his comedic act, but boy can that boy write a funny song as well. His most famous song is entitled "Idiot Boyfriend." “Let’s get in my dad’s SUV. Go over to my house, my crib, my pad? I’ll tell my mom to go to sleep. That way we’ll have the living room all to ourselves you see."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Now Fat and Scruffy, Mark-Paul Gosselaar Tells Us All About ...
The man formerly known as Zack Morris is hairier, heftier and playing a Major League catcher in the new FOX show.