10 Funny Statuses For Facebook
With so many people posting status with how much work sucks or how much they have to do it's refreshing to read something not mundane, like one of these 10 funny statuses for Facebook. Try stealing one of these for your own status—It will make you more original and hopefully bring a smile to your friends’ faces.
- “X just received a coupon in the mail: Buy one sock, get one FREE! While socks last”:This is a simple but witty status. It's good when you don’t want to particularly convey an opinion, but rather just make people laugh.
- “If women ruled the world there would be no wars. Just a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other”: Want to take a stab at the crazy woman you know? Post this status for a god laugh with your buddies and a couple of ticked off ladies.
- “A guy knocked on my door today asking for a donation for the local primary school’s pool. I went away and came back with a cup of water….. Is that wrong?”: This is the perfect status for someone with a very dry sense of humor.
- “All men are born free and equal. If they go and get married, that’s their own fault.”: This is the ultimate bachelor status. If you are a man in a relationship, take caution—your lady probably won't appreciate it very much.
- “Kissing a girl and may or may not be liking it.”: This status is a pun on Katy Perry’s very popular song “I Kissed a Girl”. Pop culture lovers will appreciate this status.
- “Don’t you find it funny that after Monday (M) and Tuesday (T), the rest of the week says WTF?” This status, although it uses the abbreviation, is slightly inappropriate. If mom, grandma or your boss is a Facebook friend, this might not be the perfect status for you.
- “Never judges a book by its cover. He uses the paragraph on the back, it tells you what the story is about.”: English and literature nerds will love this status. Book worms will as well.
- “(Your name) Remembers the day when blackberry and apple were just fruit.”: The younger you are, the funnier this is. Get a laugh by reflecting on the good old days of the '90s.
- "When a man talks dirty to a woman, its sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's $3.95 per minute." Ironic and true. Talk about situations being unfair.
- "A crowded elevator smells different to a midget" This is a comical status that will also make people consider the possibility. It's like killing two birds with one stone.