10 Funny Wedding Entrance Songs
If you're thinking of doing something different for your wedding, start with these 10 funny wedding entrance songs. Weddings are normally serious occasions filled with touching songs that speak to the joining of two people in love. This is completely acceptable, but if you're not the serious-type, you may want to add a little laughter to your already joyous occasion.
- "Love the One You're With" Stephen Stills. Written and originally performed by Stephen Stills of Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, this song has been covered by many singers since it's release in 1970. The line "If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with," says it all and makes this a funny wedding entrance song.
- "Another One Bites the Dust" Queen. Queen's highest selling single makes the list of funny wedding entrance songs because it reminds everyone attending that the world is losing one more to the crazy institution of marriage.
- "Gold Digger" Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx. About a woman who is taking a man for all he's worth, this song is a funny wedding entrance song because your mother doesn't expect to hear her thoughts coming from the sound system.
- "Danger Zone" Kenny Loggins. Featured in the movie "Top Gun", this song makes the list of funny wedding entrance songs simply because its hilarious to think of marriage as "The Danger Zone".
- "The Imperial March" from "Star Wars". Also known as "Darth Vader's Theme", this instrumental song announces the arrival of Darth Vader and gives a sense of foreboding. It's a funny wedding entrance song because it's such a contrast to the bride's completely innocent and pure nature.
- "Who Let the Dogs Out" Baha Men. Released in 2000, this song features barking sounds and a real need to find out "Who let the dogs out". Definitely a funny wedding entrance song, but possibly one that will ruin the honeymoon.
- "It's the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine)" R.E.M.. Getting married is a time when two people leave their single lives behind to join together as one. A funny wedding entrance song not because it speaks of coming into a new era in your life, but because it talks about the world actually ending.
- "Muskrat Love" Captain and Tennille. This song tells a beautiful story of two muskrats, Muskrat Suzie and Muskrat Sam, who are enjoying a lovely night together. It makes the list of funny wedding entrance songs because it's so touching-and it's about muskrats.
- "What is Love" Haddaway Originally a favorite in dance clubs in 1993, this song became popular again with the "Roxbury Guys" sketch from Saturday Night Live. Being associated with a classic comedy sketch makes this a funny wedding entrance song.
- "Highway to Hell" AC/DC. This song was released in 1979 and has screamed lyrics in the style we've come to know as classic AC/DC. It's a perfect funny wedding entrance song because it's the opposite of what's expected.