10 Gift Ideas For Girlfriend's Birthday
If you are stumped about what to get your lady love for her birthday, these 10 gift ideas for a girlfriend's birthday may be just what you need. Choosing the perfect gift that your girlfriend will love and appreciate does not have to be a difficult task if you keep her personality and interests in mind.
- Lingerie Giving your girlfriend lingerie for her birthday is a gift both of you can enjoy. Although you may feel tempted to buy her something with as little fabric as possible, it may be a better idea to buy her something that makes her feel sexy and beautiful.
- Jewelry Diamonds may or may not be a girl's best friend, but what woman can resist receiving a beautiful piece of jewelry as a birthday gift?
- Day Spa Treat your girlfriend to a day of beauty for her birthday. She will enjoy a full-body massage, manicure and pedicure. Some spas also include hair and makeup styling in their packages.
- Manicure-Pedicure Kit If paying for her to get pampered at a salon is not in your budget, give her a mani-pedi kit she can enjoy at home long after her birthday has passed.
- Vacation What woman would not enjoy receiving a romantic vacation as a birthday gift? Depending on your budget, book a week-long trip or cruise to some place like the Bahamas or Mexico, or a weekend getaway to some place like Las Vegas or Miami.
- Perfume If your girlfriend has a signature scent, buy her a bottle of her favorite perfume. If the scent is popular, you can find a gift set with perfume, body lotion and shower gel.
- Scented Candles Nothing sets the mood for a romantic night like a room full of scented candles. Give your girlfriend candles in her favorite scent to make her birthday night a romantic one.
- Stuffed Animal If your girlfriend loves animals, a stuffed one may be a great birthday gift idea. Give her a large version of her favorite animal in her favorite color. She will love having something to cuddle with when you are not around.
- Love Poem Whether you are a master poet or not, your girlfriend is likely to love the sentiment behind a love poem, song or letter written just for her. Spray the paper with a little of your cologne to drive her wild.
- Flowers Sure, giving your girlfriend flowers on her birthday may not seem like the most creative idea, but since most women love flowers, they are a gift she will likely appreciate, especially if they are delivered to her at work in front of her co-workers. She will enjoy the attention.