10 Gift Ideas For Toddlers
Let the list of 10 gift ideas for toddlers help relieve the stress off of your shoulders! Give the toddler in your life one of these gifts and you will be sure to win big points! Don't waste money on a Barbie doll or a GI Joe. Give the toddler in your life something more original for whatever the occasion.
- Gift Certificate to "Build a Bear": Instead of just giving a teddy bear, let them pick the bear out, stuff it, dress it and get a birth certificate! This is a great hands on activity for children, making it a gift that gives more then a typical stuffed animal.
- Dress up Box: Go to a thrift store, and buy tacky shirts, skirts, gloves, high heels, hats and anything else the little one might like to wear. Wearing real big girl clothes will give her hours of delight. Giving her real grown up clothes will make her feel like an adult, which tons of little girls love.
- "Easy Bake Oven": This is the safest and most fun way to let a child discover the joy of baking. It presents the skill in an easy, safe kid-friendly way to bake cakes, brownies and cookies.
- "K’Nex": This classic gift will never go out of style and perfect for any child, any age, any gender. It's also a great gift with families with multiple children, because it is a versatile gift that works for many ages.
- Portable DVD Player: This is a gift for the parents as well as the kids. Now the little ones will never get bored on a car ride! Buy a cute covered DVD wallet to allow all the movies to be taken on the go.
- Walkie Talkies: It’s never too early to let the little one use this favorite gadget. This gift will last years! It's also great for mom to keep one with her while the kids play outside, as an added measure of security.
- Bean Bag Chair: Every kid wants a place to dominate as his own. Give him a chair he can keep in the play room that will be his throne within the kingdom of kid land.
- Bubble Bath Foam: Let them use this foam to make a regular bath the highlight of their afternoon. This is easy to clean up and safe! It makes bath time more then just a process to become clean.
- A new video game: Find out what their favorite gaming station is, and what kind of games they like. Buy the latest and greatest on the market, or go old school and get some classic games for them. Check video game stores to see if that have classics at cheap prices.
- Hands on Play Cooking Set: Get the girl a pretend kitchen and the boy a pretend grill. Let them act like grownups without risking their safety. This can give hours of fun while teaching important basic skills.