Compared to many cities, it is possible to find 10 gluten free restaurants in NYC. As with other dining options, New York City is one of the best places in all of America to cater to a gluten-free diet. Whether for health or for choice, gluten-free options abound. The following list contains ten gluten-free restaurants in NYC:
- Candle 79. Zagat-rated Candle 79 offers an extensive gluten-free menu. One of the top gluten-free restaurants in NYC, Candle 79 specializes in vegan, organic food, offering an organic wine and sake bar.
- Asia de Cuba. Located in the Morgans Hotel, Asia de Cuba combines Asian flavors and techniques with Cuban cuisine. Asia de Cuba certainly offers some of the most innovative dishes of any gluten-free restaurant in NYC.
- Risotteria. One of the best gluten free restaurants in NYC and one of the best known in America. Risotteria has been serving gluten-free Italian food, pizza and baked goods for over ten years.
- Lumi. Featured in the "Sex in the City" movie, Lumi offers Mediterrenean fine dining and is open late. Lumi features an entire gluten-free menu.
- Trattoria Sambuca. Sambuca serves Italian meals family-style, meaning the table shares from large portions. Many options on the Sambuca menu are gluten-free.
- Otarian. Vegetarian fast food restaurant founded by Indian billionaires, Otarian features veggie burgers, wraps, salads, flatbreads, stir fry noodles and plenty of gluten-free options.
- Slice. Slice serves up pizzas with gluten-free and spelt crusts, along with a variety of vegetarian toppings and soy or rice cheese.
- S'Mac. S'Mac is short for Sarita's Macaroni and Cheese, and the house specialty is mac and cheese. The restaurant offers a number of home-cooking options, and everything on the menu is available gluten-free.
- Bloom's New York Deli and Restaurant. Located in Murray Hill, Bloom's is a typical New York delicatessen with diner-style food. Bloom's offers an entire menu of gluten-free breakfast and lunch options.
- Sacred Chow. This vegan restaurant features breakfast, along with wheat and gluten-free pastries and baked goods. It is a small sit-down restaurant with an intimate environment and is one of the best gluten-free options in NYC.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?