10 Good Cheap Cars 2011
Finding one of the 10 good cheap cars, 2011 model can save you money at purchase and in the long run. Some of these cars offers the driver an affordable options at reasonable prices, debunking the theory that luxury costs.
- Suzuki SX4. The little sedan comes in two styles, Base and LE. Starting around $13,500, the car offers a 2.0 liter, 150 horse power engine. Both models offer 23 mpg in the city and 33 mpg on the open road making it a good cheap car.
- Hundai Accent. This good cheap car offers new owners three hatchback options and a sedan model to choose from. Ranging from only the $9.900 range, each model boast 27 city and 33 highway mpg.
- Chevy Aveo. This popular 2010 car is back and finding itself on the good cheap car list. Starting around $12,000, the mpg ranges from 27 to 33 respectively.
- Toyota Yaris. Starting at just over $13,000, this one is a good cheap car. Available in hatchback and sedan models, the mpg ranges between 29 for the city and 35 for the open road.
- Kia Forte. The 2011 version of this car has a price tag that makes it a good cheap car. Available in three versions of the sedan, the car boast between 156 and 173 horsepower. A lot for such a small car.
- Ford Fiesta. The S model sedan starts around $13,500, making it a good cheap car. With 120 horsepower, the little car get between 28 and 37 mpg.
- Nissan Cube. For the SUV lover, this miniature creation may fit the bill as a good cheap car. Starting just over $14,000, the vehicle comes in four package options and gets up to 30 mpg on the highway.
- Kia Soul. The new model by Kia is a good cheap car. Starting around $13,500, the car's mpg ranges from 26 to 31, making cruising around town affordable..
- Nissan Versa. Another good cheap car from Nissan comes in hatchback and sedan varieties. The price tag starts around $12,300 and the mpg ranges between 28 and 34, making this an all-around affordable vehicle.
- Mazda Mazda2. The economy car from Mazda is a good cheap car. Available in sport and touring models, the price tags start around $14,000. The economical 5-speed version gets up to 35 mpg on the open road.
Posted on: Feb. 05, 2011