There are more than 10 good films to watch after a break up, however, these are certainly good movies to start with, especially if it is a particularly messy break up. Though there are so many more, anyone going through a break up should certainly look at these movies first.
- “Forgetting Sarah Marshall.” A hilarious comedy about a famous girl breaking up with her not-so-famous boyfriend, it tells the story of how the boy’s friends help him cope.
- “High Fidelity.” A movie about why some relationships end and how the main character discovers how to change this streak of failed boyfriends.
- “Lars and the Real Girl.” A funny movie about an awkward man and how he is not able to deal with members of the opposite sex.
- “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.” A thinker’s movie about two lovers taking an experimental drug to help them forget their bad relationship past.
- “Love Actually.”A movie all about restoring people’s faith in relationships and love in its purist form.
- “A Lot like Love.” A funny movie about a star-struck man that always shows up to the love of his life a little too late.
- “August Rush.” A stunningly audio movie about how true love can make its way back to you in the strangest way.
- “Notting Hill.”A movie about an average man falling in love with a famous woman and how he deals with their lapse in social status.
- “The Mirror has Two Faces.” A story about “passionless” love and how it is not possible to have a true relationship without passion along with love.
- “The Sweetest Thing.” A movie about a woman that doesn’t know who or what she wants in a relationship and goes through many disheartening break ups.
Though there are many others, these movies are very good to start with for anyone going through a messy break up.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.