If you're ready to get your groove on, you might be interested in checking out this list of 10 good hip hop dance songs. Artists like Rihanna, Akon, Ludacris and Eminem are all known for producing great hip hop dance tracks. What's hot and what's not as we check out the new year that stretches before us with so many opportunities? Here are some of the most popular hits for those looking for some good hip hop dance songs.
- "Grenade" by Bruno Mars: If you want a good hip hop dance song that can double as a great love song, you should certainly give a listen to this Bruno Mars release. What would you be willing to do for the one you love?
- "Tonight" by Enrique Iglesias feat. Ludacris & DJ Frank E: If you want a good hip hop dance song for getting nasty on the dance floor, give a listen to "Tonight." It leaves little to the imagination as to what he has planned for the evening, but Enrique says what a lot of men want to say to the hot little shortie on the dance floor.
- "The Time (Dirty Bit)" by The Black Eyed Peas: The Black Eyed Peas consistently turn out some of the best hip hop dance songs around and "The Time" is no exception. Best known as "The Dirty Bit Song," this tune has a flash of retro, a little electronica and some pumping dance beats.
- "What's My Name" by Rihanna feat. Drake: "What's My Name" is a good hip hop dance song for the girls who want to play something sweet and romantic for the guys. This is a beautiful song, hands down, and one that most women can relate to. If you want a great song to help you pick up women, be sure to play this tune for her. She'll love it.
- "No Hands" by Waka Flocka Flame feat. Roscoe Dash & Wale: Another good hip hop dance song is the unique "No Hands" by Waka Floka. If you like a really smooth rap with some driving beats, give this one a listen.
- "Make a Movie" by Twista feat. Chris Brown: If you've ever been with someone that inspires you to do some dirty things, you might just find "Make a Movie" to be your style of hip hop dance song. We won't spoil it, but let's just say he doesn't want to make a Disney film.
- "Bottoms Up" by Trey Songz feat. Nicki Minaj: If you're looking for one of those good hip hop dance songs about knocking back a few drinks and having a good time, this is a great tune for just that. Featuring the talented Nicki Minaj, this song is a little bit weird and a whole lot of wonderful.
- "Like a G6" by Far*East Movement feat. Cataracs & Dev: Another good hip hop dance song song for those who like unique party tunes, "Like a G6" was quick to rocket up the 2010 charts and remains a popular dance track in 2011. They know how to do it right, gettin' slizzard.
- "Club Can't Handle Me" by Flo Rida feat. David Guetta: What do you get when you cross one of the hottest hip hop artists with one of the best club DJs in the business? You get one of the best hip hop dance songs of all time. You can't help but want to dance along with this song. Put your hands up!
- "I Just Had Sex" by The Lonely Island feat. Akon: If you're looking for a good hip hop dance song but you enjoy a little humor mingled in with your tunes, give "I Just Had Sex" a listen. The title may be pretty self-explanatory, but it's definitely a conversation-starter.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!