10 Good Hip Hop Songs To Dance To
If you want a good dance work out, then check out these 10 good hip hop songs to dance to. This list has old school and mainstream songs that will have your body moving. So get ready to get your heart pumping and blood flowing.
- “Baby Got Back” by Sir Mix-a-Lot: If you got a lot of dunk in your trunk you may want to download this song to your playlist. It is about shaking your behind and not being afraid to do so.
- “Back that Azz Up” by Juvenile: Any mainstream hip hop club always plays this song to keep the crowd dancing. This song will have your pours flowing with sweat.
- “Cant Touch This” by MC Hammer: If you really want to get down and dirty to some old school hip hop, tune into some MC Hammer jams. This old school hip hop artists was the hit of the 90’s and it still hasn't lost its flavor.
- “Ms. Jackson” by Outkast: This song was blowing up the radio in the early 90’s. Although you don’t here it much today, it is a recognizable song. This song is great to dance to if you want something smooth.
- “Rude Boy” by Rihanna: Move your hips to the queen of hip hop, Rihanna. This is a good song to dance to because it’s just the right pace.
- “My Hump” by Lil John: This provocative song will have you moving and grooving. Make sure you have someone to dance with to this sexy song.
- “I Know You Want Me” (Calle Ocho) by Pitbul: Calle Ocho is the signature song of Cuban American artists Pitbul. If you want hip hop music blasting with Latin flavor this is the one.
- "Sexy Chick" by David Guetta: You have done the hardcore and old school hip hop, so now it's time to tune in to some electro hip hop. This 2009 hit song is still very popular in the discos and is a perfect hip hop dance song.
- "Get Me Bodied" by Beyonce: If you are a fan of Beyonce, you may already know that this is one of her best songs to dance to. The best part about her music is that it's universal rhythm enables everyone to be able to dance to it.
- "Lollipop" by Lil Wayne: Any DJ knows that this song never fails to get a crowd excited. If you want a naughty song to dance to, this is the one.
Posted on: Nov. 20, 2010